Sign in to follow this  
mikebart

Hemp Plant

thanks mate, ill definitly check that out when I get home, sharing knowledge is fun:).

Ill see how i go with the other strains, but for now im thinking ill start working on a large tree model and document my progress along the way from start to finish for a tutorial and share some of my workflow with others.

But honestly, go ahead with the editing of the textures and models I really dont mind what you do with em, one could totally change the type of plant just by changing the leaf type, and bud colour on the texture.

Hi, sorry but to me this plants look all males or as if the flowers

don't had all the hair that they could. Let's C ya

I downloaded this addon, now i cant rember yesterday... but i think i can see next week.. oh man this is soooo wird wow_o.gif

Nah kidding biggrin_o.gif

Cool to see something diffrent than guns and war coming to the game smile_o.gif Keep up the good work!

haha, thanks for all the replys,

@wipman: im really no expert, I kind of just googled a whole lot of references, mr-g.c at arma-rpg.com found me heaps, then I basically chose the attributes that I thought would look good and best translate into a 3d model, so yeah, its a bit of a frankenstein of dope plants. If you'd like to alter the texture to make it more like the ones in your garden, go ahead! biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]so yeah, its a bit of a frankenstein of dope plants

Some virtual based strong shit then  biggrin_o.gif  wow_o.gif

Someone should make a script so if you have fire or smoke appear fo whatever triggered reason in the field locations and your in a certain radius that's spawned from the smokes central point, you trigger overlays of a blur graphic or some quick fire weird screen subliminal and strange audio triggers around you.

Go on Loki ... you know you want too script this for Ofpec database & for the funland  biggrin_o.gif

a suggestion, placing a little debris/plant matter at the base of the plant could make the plant look more like it is growing out the earth rather than just stuck in it.

that's not a criticism of your work, it something that affects Arma totally - these stuck in plants/trees.

thanks for the mirrors guys,

twisted; yeah thanks, I see what you mean, maybe a few dead leaves at the base, I also want to play around with colour tinting segments for a bit more variation, although I havent really noticed alot of this in ther BIS models.