Sign in to follow this  
Hawkins

Jungle Fever

Quote[/b] ]Let's get this straight before the rest of the Unsung guys send me unarmed up the hill to attack a VC mg nest!

My appoliges to the rest of the UnSung Mod Team. X like a good team member not to take undue credit. notworthy.gif

I'm very sorry for digging up and old thread, but I thought that this would be better than making a new one. I'm in the process of doing some small updates to the mod. I have already released a small update to the Delta island, you can get this update from here: Delta Island Update

I will post more information and pics once I get around taking them. A promo video should also be on the way for the new version. The aim is to fix bugs that have appeared and make some small cosmetica changes that have been requested and what I think should be made. Stay tuned. smile_o.gif

Edited by Hawkins

Anybody have a working mirror for the Delta Island update and the mission pack? I keep getting 404s on Hawkins's site.

Nevermind, the links are working now.

Edited by -snafu-

Sorry for the links being down, the server that was hosting the addons went down and I haven't been able to find a new one. You can get the mod from OFPNam also, but the Delta Fix is available only from my site, for the time being that is..

I will be posting new information about the mod in a short time, so be on the lookout.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVhmCe85VaI

Small video which was originally made for a uni course, but decided to use it as a showcase for the mod.

Edited by Hawkins
Sorry for double post... too fast fingers.

Hi, Hawkins - the video link does not work.

Anguis,

If you get tired of WGL, I watch Hawkins server if you want to try it out sometime.

Sorry for the 'not working links', thanks Sanctuary for providing the correct one. :)

Updated signature links, thanks for pointing it out.

Anyone have a working link for the latest version of this mod? The mirror in the Hawknam site seems to be down.

Sorry for the links not working, my host server was put down and thus I lost some mirrors. The link Mr. Burns kindly provided should be the latest one. If you have problems, let me know. :)

Mr. Burns, thanks for the link!

THANK YOU for this update! The "all in one" file is GREATLY appreciated, as it was getting confusing with all of the different versions.

Edited by Planck
Black text please