Sign in to follow this  
layne_suhr

WP Insurgents 1.1

Hello,

recently M4R1NE sent me an updated version of his Insurgents he said he wasn't going to release and said i could release them with a mod i am making. If it's alright with him i would like to release the Insurgents a little earlier.

Mirror1 File Front Download Insurgents

Mirror2 Rapidshare Rapidshare

All Credits go to the following

=====================================

M4R1NE

BilOlson aka Storm=ASP=

Pvt. Killer

Kerry

and Vilas for his awesome texture.

I have not done anything to this version only M4R1NE has updated them

Change Log

More Detailed models/textures

ARMA2008-08-0118-15-48-60.jpg

ARMA2008-08-0118-09-36-42.jpg

ARMA2008-08-0118-08-57-26.jpg

ARMA2008-08-0118-10-35-14.jpg

ARMA2008-08-0118-15-27-28.jpg

download fails when it reaches 90% my friend plus we need screenshots before we're interested

Rightyo will repack it and add some screenshots, remember this is not my work.

What side are these based off of? I'm at work and can't check em out until this evening. Thanks.

These look awesome!

I dont know why you didnt just release em with the "mod" you're making.  huh.gif

SWAT.TR, it's a description given to an addon - it does not instantly imply the creators or posters point of view. Senseless political drivel can be posted at the offtopic forum.

Post edited.

Thanks Franze. It's a shame that still comes in to play even when certain words are used in a blatantly neutral context and in a purely descriptive form.

layne_suhr,

Thanks for getting these out to us.

One question though:

Does this new v1.1 release include an update of the "RHS" equipped "insurgents" as well? I originally DL'd and still use just the "wp_insurgentsv1rhs" .pbo and not the BIS equipped v1.0 .pbo. If they aren't included, do you got any idea whether

an "RHS" v1.1 may follow?

Not a big deal if not. I'm gonna replace the old version with v1.1 regardless. Of course, an RHS equipped v1.1 wouldn't get any complaints from these fingers' either. pistols.gif

And Thanks to M4R1NE, BilOlson aka Storm=ASP=, Pvt. Killer, Kerry and Vilas.

It would be nice to post "change log", from screens they look the same as in 1.0... any new skins, config weapons,etc?

No this doesn't have RH Pack version, will see if i can make a config that makes them use those.

For changelog you'll have to ask M4R1NE

Thank you for all the nice comments. I dropped this project a very long time ago but I guess it didn't hurt to get these out here.

**If anyone would like to continue this project and make new models/textures for shemaghs/ head wrap please PM me and I will let you take over the project.**

Thanks,

M4R1NE