Sign in to follow this  
Yoshama

last mission of royal flush

i saved the prince in the last mission and they said "isabela is some whare in the south with a helicopter" huh.gif i've been driving all accros south sahrani for the past 2 hours and cant find titsabella. whare is she? banghead.gif

There should be an icon on the map showing you her location. The car is a black Hummer H1. She heads through Corazol, then to Paraiso.

Just finished Royal Flush today. Isabella amkes her way through Corazol and then randomly goes left or right and then wherever from there. Has anyone managed to capture her? I tried shooting the driver and the wheels but that didn't work. I actually tried it for too long that she managed to get to her chopper and fly off. Mission complete anyway so I didn't really want to do all that driving again just to get a tick for that objective.

I cut her off and shot the driver, and the Hummer exploded. The Queen wasn't even in the car.

i literaly drove around all of southern saharani for 2 hours, never found her, and nothing happened.

all i did was kill squads by tiberia, pesto and the one vally north of cayo. pistols.gif

i gave up and cheeted to the end.

I hate it when a plan "doesn't come together". I've seen loads of missions like this that plain just don't work sad_o.gif

where is royal flush?

there is no sign of it in the campaign section, or in the mission section (tho there are some locked content missions).

Yes, i have played through the Ramadi conflict in GQ, but cannot see where to access Royal Flush............?

cheers

I completed this mission don't use a Humvee go after her in a technical even if it means leaving one of your guys behind.

ive played through this stupid thing 5 times and no icon come up on my map. in the previous post, what does "go after her in a technical" mean?

so would a humvee be considered that if it has a machine gun turret? its says dont use a humvee, but thats what i was using.(w/ turret) what would cause no icon on the map? its so frustrating cuse i cant seemed to get it right after alot of tries.

The Queen sets off from Obregan or something like that and heads south in a Humvee. Just pick a vehicle of any kind and start driving towards Corazol. You should start getting radio messages from civilians like "The Queen just went through Corazol" or something. If you don't get them, there's something wrong with that campaign of yours, since I just played it through today, and it was allright (I played it with version 1.14 and it worked fine, 1.15 may cause problems?). Map markers are updated along with these radio messages, so if your radio is silent, then no markers show up. As said before, the Queen randomly goes to Paraiso either to South. You could try to guess and take one route and hope that you catch her. I played one time with each routes today, and you should catch her (I was driving a 4x4, full speed of course) either at Dolores (in case of southern route) or at the serpentine road north of Paraiso (in case she takes the northern route).

By the way, don't waste your time trying to "capture" her. The Hummer only features a driver, and there's not even a model for the Queen in the whole game, as far as I know.