but it fits well too i guess, and the M113-A3 with the slat armour

looks really really good, but i'll had painted the slat armour in the

same desert colour than the main one on the RACS vehicles. The

Leo's will fit very good too and will look very pimp painted in RACS

scheme, why don't you ask Vilas for use his LAV-25III? i think that

will fit too into the RACS arsenal, and... if you get to add it, slat

armour... i'll marry you. The TOW's launcher M113 also looks very

well. Let's C ya

don't forget to add a M113 Ambulance to those 9 versions  wink_o.gif and it would be great if we could add some trucks to the RACS , preferablely different from the usa and sla ones icon_rolleyes.gif

don't forget to add a M113 Ambulance to those 9 versions  wink_o.gif and it would be great if we could add some trucks to the RACS , preferablely different from the usa and sla ones  icon_rolleyes.gif

FA Dalai Lamar is beating on the unimogs now... Yhey look sweet,  and are not American, so that will be our truck..

as far as the LAV-25..... not for the RACS. At least not by us. we chose the Tpz-1 Fuchs.

Below is a list of m113s that will be included.

M113 M2

M113 Mk19

M113 M240

M113 105mm Recoiless rifle

M113 TOW

M113 Ambulance

M113 FSV (90mm Gun)

M113 M240 Slat armor

M113 FSV Stat armor

M113 M2 Slat armor

M113 FSV reactive armor

M113 M2 reactive armor

M901 hammerhead ITOW

Very cool! notworthy.gif

Now the RACS is turning into the most played fraction in Arma.

When my experiendes with taking screenshots raises I will post some (hopefully) nice pictures too.

Keep up the good work.

M60-2000 is complete.... but i may delay its release. I really took in wipmans suggestion of a ERA equipped M60. We have full access to ryugyu's M60A3...Im going to start making reactive armor blocks so i will get some info up as soon as we rest out thsi concept.

Mirage III bomber is done and just need to update teh cannon and i will release the updated version.

ours will remain the version offered to the Turks and Saudis. A simple M60A4 hull with the upgraded turret and electronics

the one in your photos has the upgraded hull too.

This turret package was also offered to the ROK and Royal Tai army to upgrade M48A5s...

Hi all, few MORE über-Crispy pictures straight out from the owen, these cookies are HOT so dont burn your tongue.  wink_o.gif

Then again I must apologise the amount of posts I have to put, so many pictures and you can only put 3 in one post so. whatever, just wach and enjoy  tounge2.gif

63833828yi4.th.jpgthpix.gif

63889319ev5.th.jpgthpix.gif

89930420xe6.th.jpgthpix.gif

more to come in next post.. wink_o.gif

15zm4.th.jpgthpix.gif

14vy5.th.jpgthpix.gif

13bb7.th.jpgthpix.gif

We hope you like them, and remember kids, never eat too many cookies! tounge2.gif

-Kristian

Thanks Kristian for some really nice screenies.

M60A1 Blazer concept coming out quite well. I just need to do the texture for the boxes now. So we will fit the M60 Blazer into the order of battle.

Also i would like to get some input on the M113s. Should i load them down with backpacks canvas rolls, nets and the like? or do you guys like them as the sit with standard equipment.....

Wow wow_o.gif Now I'm even more exited about this mod. Lovely screens there mate.

Any pics of the trucks and troops?

Wow wow_o.gif  Now I'm even more exited about this mod. Lovely screens there mate.

Any pics of the trucks and troops?

unfortunately they are not as close as we would like them to be right now. But i will have Lamar get some WIP stuff up for yall.

smile_o.gif  nice m113s.    i took a photo recently in arma to compare current racs land forces to Sla land forces well UH i think with the current addons they odds are in favor to the SLA

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums....ion.jpg

the racs addons are the M1a1 by doomak the humvees are by bobo "ya know ryuger made the patton.  and also bis armor .

"sla addons are villas bmp and skot.   the russian armored pack" which has its sla t72 bm t80 uk & t90 and BTR variants.

not to meantion the SLa got good aa The 23 mm aa truck and the 2k12 Kub. not to meantion the Bmd. and also vis armor

"  i just hope ya guys got enough armor to rival THE Commies.   icon_rolleyes.gif