Sign in to follow this  
mattxr

Warfare Updated! v1.5

Remember those old OFP CTIs where everything wasnt a Rush? Well here you go!! - Personal Edit.

Oki i present: Warfare 1.5f (MattR 34 North and South)

Warfare 1-5f MRNSbeta - RAR - GOL Clan

Quote[/b] ]

1.5f Changes

- Cayo Duplicate Bunkers Fixed

- View Distance / Terrian Grid Changer Added. (Need to Click Close Then Open Again to get full options)

- Random Resistance Camps Around the Map (20% Chance they will be activated when map starts)

- Suprise At Night Added (Only When Fast Time Enabled.)

- Map StartUp Image Edited

- Grass Fixed

- 64 Player Version Added

- Mando Missles Chaff and Flares Added. (Untested)

1.5e Changes

- mission.sqm - Object fix Cayo

- Large Wall Added to Defences (Replaces Meduim Wall)

- East Air/Tank Factorys Now Same Price as West (Forgot to change them first time)

- Cant build MHQ Within 200m of a Depot.

- Team starting positions increased from 2000 to 6000 so both teams are an island apart.

- Added SU34b to Airports for East

- Added Some Classes Like Medic To the Player Slots..

- Tweaked Town Difficultys

- Two More Towns Added Into North and South

- One or two more i cant remember.

- HALO Jumps Added to both Airports ( Cost 500 ) Removed Due to Parachute Bug Atm

- Planning to Add Viewdistance Diologue

(Thanks to Revellion)

1.5c Changes

- JIP Players now recive proper funds and can see towns which have been captured

- Some Towns Have Higher/Slower Income.

- More Enemy Resistance in bigger towns

- Fast Travel Speed Lowered Some more. (Should add Indiana Jones music and a plane marker haha)

- Probaby More Changed and edited but i cant remember i had so much going through my mind fixing JIP

1.5c Chances which failed to happen due to not knowing what i was doing

x Buying units for AI players

x 1000 Funds for a fire mission (Will be added later version)

x Adding New Buildings/Defences to buy (Can add units but not buidlings and defences maybe untill the warfare guide.)

1.5 Changes

- Full North and South Sahrani

- Max Units Players Can have in his group now 24

- Scroll Construction Distance From Comm Changed from 75 to 55

- Fast Travel Distance Increased.

- Fast Travel Speed Decreased

- Added 2 AI salvangers at start instead of 1

- Max amount a location can increase in value from supply trucks was 10 now 5

- Airfactory Price Increased

- Air Units Prices Increased (So its not a rush to who can get Air First (MFCTI Style OFP)

- Tank Prices Increased

- Able to buy Bikes from the Depots (Big Bunkers in Town)

- Enabled to buy Large Walls (Unsure if it works)

- Increased the Cost of Arty Cannons

- Added Static M2 Stationary Defence (Unsure if it works)

- Added Static DKSM Stationary Defence (Unsure if it works)

- Added Searchlight to Defence Menu (unsure if it works)

- Few Minor Tweaks

- Vote Time Changed to 30 Seconds

Please post any bugs and feedback. and keep requesting features.. you might want to see.

- Edit: I have many more 1 million and 1 features that i want to add into this map which will take time.. But first i want to get the basics done first. Which Dev is the one too speak too about the diologues PM wise i have a problem? When addon extra addons to buy it works perfect and goes into a scroll menu, but when adding new Defences they dont appear in the defence list, Not even the big wall you had commented out in the script? Any ideas?

I don't understand too.

This is an update to that proposed in the 1.14 patch?

Or is an update more personal?

Thank you

Remember those old OFP CTIs where everything wasnt a Rush? Well here you go!!

But first i want to get the basics done first. Which Dev is the one too speak too about the diologues PM wise i have a problem? When addon extra addons to buy it works perfect and goes into a scroll menu, but when adding new Defences they dont appear in the defence list, Not even the big wall you had commented out in the script? Any ideas?

Sith is in charge.

But he announced that a Warfare Editing guide should be available soon. If you don't want to go through the discovering by yourself, I suggest you wait for it to be published wink_o.gif

Is this a official update or just a edit by you?

If it is a edit then you shouldn't call it 1.5.

how about making a version more like the old one from OFP MFCTI ?

this is what we really need and im sure if you could pull that off you would save a part of the community that is feeling a little down right now

not putting down warfare at all its just not MFCTI is all tounge2.gif

Lol its my personal update, i already know how to mod the map to about 70% of use.. but there is things i just dont no.. or which might be bugged. The Map already has a Personal Name to look differnt from the BIS One. Due to the fact its called:

"Warfare 1.5M 34 North + South"

Great! Thank you MAtt for this version of warfare.

By the way, I realise that there's no grass.

How can I modify this mission to force grass "on"?

I hate cats crazy_o.gif

Thanks for the update MR

Is this a official update or just a edit by you?

If it is a edit then you shouldn't call it 1.5.

The first line says personal edit, no?

And why he shouldn't call it 1.5? He can give his own work whatever version number he wants.

Though I have to admitt that the title might confuse people a bit. Maybe it should say MR Warfare or something instead.

Actually, I think he added "personal edit" after I commented it.

If you read at the bottom of posts, just over the signature, you can see if it has been edited or not, and at what time.

You're right, I seen that he edited his post but there I already posted. tounge2.gif

hehe, thanks everyone. If theres enough demand i will add all the queens gambit content.

I think it would be swell if JIP was more functional (i.e. updating which towns are captured already, ability to transfer funds with existing users, etc.)

Or should we hope that the original devs fix it later?

I think it would be swell if JIP was more functional (i.e. updating which towns are captured already, ability to transfer funds with existing users, etc.)

I wish I knew more about scripting. I know MP is a whole 'nother ball of wax, but it does seem strange Warfare was released with this JIP map issue.

I think it must be related to the UpdateMarker scripting.

I wish I knew more about scripting. I know MP is a whole 'nother ball of wax, but it does seem strange Warfare was released with this JIP map issue.

I think it must be related to the UpdateMarker scripting.

There is JiP specific scripting (fun way of scripting, btw, seeing sqf syntax mixed with labels and goto smile_o.gif ), but something must have passed under their radar.

Lol its my personal update, i already know how to mod the map to about 70% of use.. but there is things i just dont no.. or which might be bugged. The Map already has a Personal Name to look differnt from the BIS One. Due to the fact its called:

"Warfare 1.5M 34 North + South"

Just a thing, as I suppose you won't be the only one modding Warfare, I suggest you add something hinting about yourself in the mission name. "Rochelle Warfare v1.5", for example wink_o.gif

Yeah, gona be updated with some more special features soon, as a test Bangango and Pariso will have 2 Car Salesmen maybe like a kind of blackmarket, where you can buy cheap cars/weapons etc. Or i will have them on the moutians but i dunno yet still working on the scripts.

Oki Todays Tasks:

- Attempting to Fix the JIP Issues

- Add the Team Status Diologues (So you can get rid of AI) - DONE!

- HALO Jumps (8000 Jump Start)

- Advanced Construction Hummve/UAZ which can build new static HQ, and other things..

Thanks Matt, tried it last night and it was good smile_o.gif You are going in the right direction with it.

Is there any chance of a Schmalfelden version.

Jeff

hehe, thanks everyone. If theres enough demand i will add all the queens gambit content.

Please don't make QG content mandatory. It'll limit who can use the mod pretty dramatically. I don't have it, for example, and I don't think I'll be buying it.

Other than that, I'd like to echo that I like the changes that you've introduced in your version. One other thing that I'd like to see: Please change the default vote for Commander from AI to abstain. Too many players just ignore vote requests of any kind. It would make game play on some servers a lot better.

TIA.

Thanks Matt, tried it last night and it was good smile_o.gif You are going in the right direction with it.

Is there any chance of a Schmalfelden version.

Jeff

There already is one, I saw it at GOL server.

Anyway, I cant wait for the ww2 mods have come far enough in development to start coming with their version of warfare