Sign in to follow this  
luemmel

crCTI without Addons

Thanks!

Updated the CRCTI Free of Addons version at the OGN forums.

Used Warfare builds,statics and markers and fixed a few issues.

I tried this for a few hrs last nite, Thanks!

I really like the way RAC'S will hide until all enemy leaves a town.... then they tippie toe back in to recapture their flag/s.

I only played it once so it may never happen again, but my Air factory built half in ground on a very gentle slope.

Thanks again.

I just threw most of the warefare stuff in then posted, I've fixed the buildings and a few other things like time wasn't sync for JIP.

OGN server is down at the moment so just makes it harder to test. I'll update within a week.

This is a great addon-free mission! Love the new changes you've put in! Thanks ! biggrin_o.gif

Could it be possible to make AI teams stay in formation ?

I think it's an important issue , even if there is a lot of AI , they aren't grouped , and so , assault are often weak.

i think AI comm buy AI team trooper. if we force AI teamleader themself to buy tropper, we could ensure they do after a respawn .

AI_leader distance MHQ <= 100 per example.

the major difference between mfcti and crcti is here. AI group explode.

thanks for your feedback. any additional ideas for this missions are welcome.

i am currently thinking about introducing the DAC 2 features.

i will be back soon :-)

Could it be possible to make AI teams stay in formation ?

I think it's an important issue , even if there is a lot of AI , they aren't grouped , and so , assault are often weak.

i think AI comm buy AI team trooper. if we force AI teamleader themself to buy tropper, we could ensure they do after a respawn .

AI_leader distance MHQ <= 100 per example.

the major difference between mfcti and crcti is here. AI group explode.

Well, check the scripts in this mission and modify them. The code is pretty straight. xmas_o.gif

Usually the AI commander oders some groups to a specific town before starting the next assault. Adding some time to this would result in a bigger force for the next assault. smile_o.gif

I do not think that the "buy close to the MHQ" is the problem, because the AI-Com usually sets up a transport squad (including jeeps and transport choppers) to move new troops to the frontline. wow_o.gif

On the other side, crCTI is best played pvp. I regard the coop-style just as some kind of training/test mission whistle.gif

Usually the AI commander oders some groups to a specific town before starting the next assault. Adding some time to this would result in a bigger force for the next assault. smile_o.gif

yeah, i will maybe try ..

An alternative may be to check for the best suitable AI buylists (InitUnitTypes.sqs). I just used the lists and units of the addon-free OGN Hybrid version and it's awesome. crazy_o.gif

I set up a 9 town crCTI on schmalfelden OGN 2k based (like your version). The result was that it took the AI commander about 40 minutes to conquer each town but one (60k start). pistols.gif

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif incredible, very very awesome, at end one good CTI for ArmA, continue you great work please, i cant wait next version smile_o.gif