Sign in to follow this  
SoldierIsNotHistory

OFrP Release #1

anyone know how the custom name tapes work? confused_o.gif

God and SINH.

But for God I'm not sure smile_o.gif.

good work....

anyone know how the custom name tapes work? confused_o.gif

Check mid-way through the english version of the Units .pdf or the the Weapons .pdf.(Can't remember which one atm)

There is a section(section 5 or 6 i think, but that may be way off.) in one of those .pdf's called "hidden selection" or "hidden (something)". It contains a link to a .pdf file that shows how to use the patches, and I believe it discusses the name tapes as well.( The main text of this .pdf is in French and I wasn't able to find the English version.)

Hopefully this can provide you with some details. biggrin_o.gif

---------------------------------------------------

Edit:

2nd reply deleted. I see PH figured out his AmmoBox dilemma, I didn't read all of page 5 until now.(See kids, that's why it's important to read the thread! wink_o.gif )

Thanks for figuring that out Paul-Hewson!! I will definitely give that a try after the US markets close!

I too am very interested in the nametapes, for obvious reasons. Sadly, SoldierIsNotHistory hasn't replied to my PM, probably cause he doesn't hang around here too much.

Take a flip through the scripts and you'll see how they work. Quite ingenious really!

& looking president Sarkhozy tv show whistle.gifrofl.gif

rofl.gif

He was actually pretty good tonight against those "vulture" journalists...

look i can read and speak french....and i did read the read me...............all i was wondering is how the scripting worked....wouldn't any arma pilot love their name stencilled onto their plane.... or on the turet of your tank?....back of your helmet etc

thanks for the help anyway guys; maybe i should have been more "specifique"

About the name tapes. Look at the lower front part of the fragvest. It has your player name there as standard.

If thats not what you meant forget this post  wink_o.gif

the name tag is on the belly yes, no init line needs to be put in, the name just shows as default (with diffrent names) yay.gif

Hey there.

A Fix is available to correct some trouble.

- Mission which does not use OFrP on dedicated server are running now

- English translation of Object Pack is ok

- Fix on M2 tripod

- Fix on Eryx launcher

- Some corrections

DOWNLOAD FIX #1

Oh please anyone make a french voice.pbo!! I had it in OFP and it made it so much better to play with OFrP units biggrin_o.gif

hotfix #1 made flags defect.

release had "class FlagCarrierFrance : FlagCarrier" and as such a model.

hotfix #1 made "class FlagCarrierFrance : FlagCarrierCore" and with that losing any type of model and subsequently CTD's instantly.

no biggie, but FYI.

Thx a lot! thumbs-up.gif

Server now starts missions w/o OFrP-Addons without a problem.

Edit:

Tested the editor and some mp missions and everything works fine till now. smile_o.gif

The only thing i don't like that much is that the first markers on "doubleclick" are the one from Frenchpoint and not the ArmA one.

A bit confusing in the (mp)-briefing.

MfG Medicus