Sign in to follow this  
FallenPaladin

What is the usa`s next target?

All the nations that are votable were former discussed as possible next targets for the USA. Where do you think will the next war take place?

Iraq. Bush has to atone for the sins of his father who left Saddam there to continue has mass destruction weapons programs.

yea I would say Iraq.. though i doubt the US will just attack it.. I would imagine that bush will DEMAND that Iraq allow the UN weapons inspectors go into it and look around for chemeical weapons and facilities.. doing so was part of the surrender surrender conditions Iraq agreed to... yet he never followed through..

So I imagine bush (supported by blair and nato) will tell Saddam that if he doesent allow the inspectors go UN HINDERED into the places they must go that he will be the next target..

it will Be Saddam who decides if he gets attacked or not.. just like the Taleban.. they were told either to give up Bin-Laden or any and all info about him they had or they would be considered terrorists.. and they literall laughed and mocked him.. and look where they are now..

also Saddam is a well known supporter of terrorism... and he makes no attempt to hide it.. in fact he seems to be rather proud of it.

I voted for Iraq, because i want Saddam's regime down. I don't trust this creepy little toad with his mustage. He look like someone from WWII with the initials AH.

But i think that Holland is America's next target because they are after our cheese sad.gif

Guess what, Gorgi...

Here in Germany they are EVEN selling your cheese in regular supermarkets!!! tounge.gif

-I`d also like to see Hussein`s regime exchanged to a democracy. Guess these people have yet a hard time in the iraq mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Feb. 28 2002,09:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Guess what, Gorgi...

Here in Germany they are EVEN selling your cheese in regular supermarkets!!!  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, what has the world come to.

These are the seeds that sprout thanks to WWII. Now they have OUR cheese.

Iraq is still being attacked (by US/UK air forces) in an attempt to stop Sadam Insane from building a large SAM network. A tornado was lost over Iraq just a few weeks ago.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ Feb. 28 2002,09:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I voted for Iraq, because i want Saddam's regime down. I don't trust this creepy little toad with his mustage. He look like someone from WWII with the initials AH.

But i think that Holland is America's next target because they are after our cheese  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Very wise approach! Of course, once Saddam is dead the militaristic regime will turn into humanitarian one, with deep social aims and western values. Sure! biggrin.gif

BTW: For 100g of fresh Gauda and Lerdamer I would start a war too.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Feb. 28 2002,12:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BTW: For 100g of fresh Gauda and Lerdamer I would start a war too.<span id='postcolor'>

That is the reason why Germany invaded Holland. First going to Poland, saying no, you are neutral...we don't attack you. But at the borders they smelled our cheese and Hitler himself couldn't even stop his troops from invading Holland and eating our cheese. And that is one of the reasons they lost, because they only ate 40% fat cheese from Gouda. So they couldn't fight anymore.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (stealth squirrel @ Feb. 28 2002,13:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">iraq, the evil axis country fing....<span id='postcolor'>

Haven't you heard?

You do know, that theres alot of iraq people on these boards right? I cant understand how u can be this heartless... If the US goes to war alot of innicents will die, due to there "precise" bombings.

Sigh

It's going to be iraq.North korea,would be too deadly,plus we don't have anything on them.Iran,we don't have anything on them.Iraq,never lived up to their treaty's,could(probably are) still be making chemical weapons,and We can probably crush them,only problem I see if saddam sees hes going die is he going to release chemical weapons ? I doubt he would use them on europe or usa ,because they can't reach us.But he could hurt the middle-east with the chemical weapons.

confused.gif Of course the best way would be a peaceful resolution, but I doubt the americans would wait until Hussein dies of age. The intention of my vote was only to find out what other people think the next target of the USA might be.

I didn`t mean: "Vote the next country that should be attacked."

I want no misunderstandings there!

What about columbia, There is gonna be an increase of US troops and Blackhawks over there, well not actually colombia but the drug barons.

Special Forces units are already in route to train the Georgian army to fight Al Queda sponsored terrorists there....and in Chechnya.

So I guess THEY are the next target (not "target" per se)...though the US isn't attacking directly yet....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Feb. 28 2002,14:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You do know, that theres alot of iraq people on these boards right? I cant understand how u can be this heartless... If the US goes to war alot of innicents will die, due to there "precise" bombings.

Sigh<span id='postcolor'>

Who here is from Iraq?

And because there will be civilian casualties (here we go again) should we let Saddam stay in power, continue to destabilize the region, and harm his own people? Ubdoubtedly the US will cause civilian casualties and that is tragic, but how many of his own people has Saddam killed? Which would you prefer? The killing to go on or the killing to cease? And what about his chemical weapons? Don't forget he has shown that he is willing to use them NUMEROUS times...

You do know, that theres alot of iraq people on these boards right? I cant understand how u can be this heartless... If the US goes to war alot of innicents will die, due to there "precise" bombings

and 99% of the civilian casualties will be saddams fault...

remember in desert storm? he just LOOOVED putting good targets like SAM sites on top of schools, or he would simply gather large groups of people and force them to stand near some tanks.. people like him prey on the "innocents will be killed" morons.. they know they have no chance of defeating the US so they decide their best chance is to make sure that they surround targets with lots of innocent men women and children,, knowing they will get killed.. then when it happens they stroll on over and take some pics and send thme to BBC/CNN so WE can se how awful our country is..

and whats sad is there are so many TOTAL IDIOTS who actually get suckered by this shit..

Saddams gonna strap a pregnant woman to his ass becuase he thinks the US wouldent kill him that way.... well.... sorry lady.

besides.. most civs in Iraq actually think THEY won the war.. thats right.. they believe Saddam defeated the west.. so.. well time to enlighten them.