Sign in to follow this  
FallenPaladin

What is the usa`s next target?

""America is going to afghanistan to get someone friendly to westerns ways and friendly to their people,also to feed them and also help them get on their feet."

Wrong. The primary reasons the US are in Afghanistan are oil and revenge. It has nothing to do with helping the people or feeding them. The US would never go to war for just those two reasons. Feeding the people is something the US, like the rest of the world, are doing because of the current situation.

"Probably the war will be over in a year or 2.I don't think we will go after iraq until some europe country take full control of peacekeeping in europe or in afghanistan.Because i don't believe america wants to start a draft,would be a flashback to vietnam. "

As soon as Al Queda is gone and the Talibans rounded up America will leave Afghanistan. UN troops will remain to keep the peace. The US is more than capable or attacking Iraq while still having troops in Afghanistan anyway, however, the attack will come ones the UN troops have massed in Afghanistan. That will be shortly after the fighting has ended (the big battles that is).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (foxer @ Mar. 05 2002,15:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Mar. 05 2002,14:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I can only repeat myself: the war agains the Al Q. is not won yet. There is no such thing as wining a war in Afghanistan. Russia occupied the country longer than the US did so far. And then suddenly the enemy reorganised itself, spotted out weaknesses and real slowly started a huge huge desasterous counterstrike.

Of course this might and probably wont happen, but noone should assume that the Afghanistan-problem can be solved that easily. mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Russia went in to afghanistan for nothing ?  I don't know what the true story is about their war.America is going to afghanistan to get someone friendly to westerns ways and friendly to their people,also to feed them and also help them get on their feet.Probably the war will be over in a year or 2.I don't think we will go after iraq until some europe country take full control of peacekeeping in europe or in afghanistan.Because i don't believe america wants to start a draft,would be a flashback to vietnam.<span id='postcolor'>

I agree, they will be very careful not to repeat a Vietnam trauma. But do you think the Americans will understand if the US gets kicked out of Afghanistan? If the strongest amrny in the world withdraws? If war against terrorism is not won? Would Bush accept such a hurtful pride-attack? wink.gif

I wonder

Wrong. The primary reasons the US are in Afghanistan are oil and revenge. It has nothing to do with helping the people or feeding them. The US would never go to war for just those two reasons. Feeding the people is something the US, like the rest of the world, are doing because of the current situation.

I know they just didn't go in for the people,but i don't think we going hurt the people with us being there.Soo it can only help.I believe though we are their to get payback,and of course we going probably take some oil from the country.The country will also make money from the oil,Probably in the billions,than america would probably give them some billions to get their gov't started.If 9/11 didn't happen we wouldn't be there.Because american people wouldn't support it.

"If 9/11 didn't happen we wouldn't be there.Because american people wouldn't support it."

Makes you wonder about the whole incident. Sets your paranoid conspiracy thoughts running...

I agree, they will be very careful not to repeat a Vietnam trauma. But do you think the Americans will understand if the US gets kicked out of Afghanistan? If the strongest amrny in the world withdraws? If war against terrorism is not won? Would Bush accept such a hurtful pride-attack

I think we(USA) won in afghanistan.The people in the mountains are people from other countries,or soo that's what the reports have been.I doubt afghanistan men(people that were born there) would fight against america,sure there is going be some that want to kill america,but it won't be a big number.

When i said the draft,i mean that we can't be all over the world.Do you know we have like 30,000 troops on north/south korea border ? Plus peacekeeping europe,afghanistan.Plus sending lots of special forces guy all over the world to train armies from other countries.If we going go to war with iraq i just don't see us having enough soldiers until we move outta one of those places.That's why i don't think we will be attacking iraq in some years.Unless they start the draft.Not alotta people in america joins the military anymore,because they don't wanna get killed,sent to shitty country,sent outta usa,other.

I still think its funny that the US will spend the money and time to fly in UNDER FIRE and drop those MRE's and food to the refugees trying to flee and people will say "your country doesent give a shit about the people"... yeaaa... perhaps the US is only dropping food to "look good" but its still dropping food so what the fuck difference does the the *percieved* reason make? good will food tastes just as good as good image food.. quit yer whining..

Makes you wonder about the whole incident. Sets your paranoid conspiracy thoughts running...

dont make yourself look like and idiot by even suggesting something like that.

"Makes you wonder about the whole incident. Sets your paranoid conspiracy thoughts running...

dont make yourself look like and idiot by even suggesting something like that."

Why is it so impossible to think that someone pushed that attack along because they knew America would go in? I am not saying Bush planned it. Or the government. I am simply saying it all came very conveniently...

biggrin.gif We dont know what food you send them? I mean American cuisine it not exactly famous pour le bon gout. What I heard last was they are dropping peanut butter. I mean it contains fatts and probably also starches but I mean...where the hack are we? Do you also want to throw large amounts of salted popcorn, diet-cornflakes and Dr.Pepper.

You can be lucky that it is the UN that is throwing the food and not the US, otherwise I would drown in silly prejudice. tounge.gif

BTW: In which folder do I find the screenshots and what key is usually applied for taking screenshots?

dropping peanut butter? I sure hope they are dropping some milk too or thats just FUCKED UP!. .a mough full of peanut butter and no milk to wash it down.. its.. its.. its JUST NOT RIGHT!!! good god??

Why is it so impossible to think that someone pushed that attack along because they knew America would go in? I am not saying Bush planned it. Or the government. I am simply saying it all came very conveniently...

if your saying somebody pushed it along.. but not bush or the gov.. then who?

and as to why..

aside from the fact that there is absolutly no data to point to that and volumes that point the other way.. nothing.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Mar. 05 2002,18:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">biggrin.gif  We dont know what food you send them? I mean American cuisine it not exactly famous pour le bon gout. What I heard last was they are dropping peanut butter. I mean it contains fatts and probably also starches but I mean...where the hack are we? Do you also want to throw large amounts of salted popcorn, diet-cornflakes and Dr.Pepper.

You can be lucky that it is the UN that is throwing the food and not the US, otherwise I would drown in silly prejudice. tounge.gif

BTW: In which folder do I find the screenshots and what key is usually applied for taking screenshots?<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah and the germans would be dropping jeagerschnitzel and pomme fritz!

mmmmmmm......jeagerschnitzel......damn....made myself hungry!

"and as to why..

aside from the fact that there is absolutly no data to point to that and volumes that point the other way.. nothing. "

The core of any good conspiracy theory is that it can't be proven true, or false. Can you prove to me that some organisation, political figure or economical figure outside of Al Queda and the Taliban DIDN'T have anything to do with it? Possibly even Americans?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Longinius @ Mar. 05 2002,22:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"and as to why..

aside from the fact that there is absolutly no data to point to that and volumes that point the other way.. nothing. "

The core of any good conspiracy theory is that it can't be proven true, or false. Can you prove to me that some organisation, political figure or economical figure outside of Al Queda and the Taliban DIDN'T have anything to do with it? Possibly even Americans?<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, but that kind of logic is used to desuade debate and discussion and usually used as some sort of "end arguement" because it obviously can't be proven true or false.

For example...you can say "President Kennedy was shot by a 3 aliens mad about Roswell."....course someone is going to say soemthing about that....and due to lack of evidence SUPPORTING his theory, he switches it around against the nay sayers saying "Yeah but can you prove they DIDN'T do it?"

Bad example, but hopefully my point is obvious beyond my babble...

But don't get me wrong....I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy....check my Putin thread biggrin.gif

well the proof that it wasnt an "inside" goverment job is that the risk os so great.. if the Public found out about something like that we would have an event that would make the storming of the bastille(sp) look like a trip to McDonalds. the reisk.. no matter what the goal is just too great.

If the US gov't did 9/11, bush wouldn't know,If the usa gov't did it,It's gotta be somewhere in the cia and fbi,because they both mess up.The question should be did they know what those guys were going to do ,and if so did they just wait and watch ? What about israel theory ,that they setup some muslim men to do this attack,soo they can push alittle harder on their terrorist war,But what about bin laden knowing those people names ? Do they have more video tapes on bin laden saying the hi jackers name before 9/11 ? We don't know.But i do think bin laden did this.

wow.gif4--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (foxer @ Mar. 06 2002,12wow.gif4)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We don't know.But i do think bin laden did this.<span id='postcolor'>

This doesn't exclude U.S. or israeli (of who the fuck ever) involvement. You know, bin Laden was trained by CIA, so mebbe he is still working for them? I mean, it's not that the intelligence agencies are volunteering info to the average citizen. Bin Laden himself doesn't even have to know who it is who he is working for, it's easy to fix it like that.