Sign in to follow this  
snake22000

XAM 1.4 Light

You are waiting for a XAM Mod version allowing you to connect on any server without troubles while enjoying sound and visual effects and some of the XAM gameplay without any change in ArmA core ?

XAM 1.4 Light is coming, it will allow all that !

Rendez-vous before long on the future new XAM forum to download this version I am developing now.

You can participate to XAM Mod developement,at once, by posting your comments and suggestions on this Forum.

Good Game on ArmA wink_o.gif

Great biggrin_o.gif

How much of the effects do you think can be included in a playerside light version?

Like the mud on face when you lie down in speed, high pitched tone at explosions, radio chatter in tanks etc?

This version is currently finalized and being prepared for the release. smile_o.gif

The mud on face, high pitched tone at explosions, radio chatter in tanks are present in this version.

Almost all addons of the community are compatible with this version.

Snake22000 wink_o.gif

Excellent news snake smile_o.gif

This will more a lot more people happy.

Looking forward to its release.

What time is it going to be released?

LOL

I guess when the time is there smile_o.gif

sounds very nice.. but i get a whole bunch of "missing sound" errors and i get a CTD sometimes when changing view (from 3rd person to first person usually).

thats with the english version.

does xam light work with 1.09beta?

edit: ignore my question sorry didn't see the release notes

I know this is way too early to ask, especially since it was just released not long ago, but do you think there will be version or patch for the Light to support the beta patch? Just clueless and wondering. tounge2.gifsmile_o.gif

Yes dont worry smile_o.gif

i will release a patch to ensure the 1.09 beta patch compatibility.

Release Date > Tommorow xmas_o.gif

Good Game with XAM pistols.gif

that was my problem.. i run it with the beta patch, i guess thats wjat caused the CTD and the missing sound errors...

that was my problem.. i run it with the beta patch, i guess thats wjat caused the CTD and the missing sound errors...

Yeah was disappointed when I found out it was 1.08 but now I'm excited to find out there will be one for 1.09 Beta. Looking forward to it being released. yay.gif

Will the creators sign it? Its a cool mod and I want to be able to use it smile_o.gif

Yes dont worry smile_o.gif

i will release a patch to ensure the 1.09 beta patch compatibility.

Release Date > Tommorow xmas_o.gif

Good Game with XAM pistols.gif

I don't want to be an ass or something but where's the patch for 1.09b? Or am I blind? Still haven't seen it anywhere and you said its going to be "tomorrow" (that would be 7th March) and its 9th March already.. wow_o.gif

Well I hope this little delay just means the patch will be perfect biggrin_o.gif

edit: also, this topic should be moved to ADDONS & MODS: COMPLETE as both English and French versions are out.. right? : p