Sign in to follow this  
Apache-LOL-

Not time for a final LINUX dedicated ?

Hi

Dont you think its about time for a final linux dedicated server for arma? perhaps finishing some stuff ? we are still using the buggy beta linux server., linux dedicated low priority ? ah now ppl have to rent expansive win dedicated servers or buggy linux servers who still have to run beta.

109 beta, linux beta, this arma is a drama the demo scared most new ppl away good job there goodnight.gif

A new dude running the show at BIS ?

Yeah, that's really a shame!

We are waiting since X-mas for an updated version of linux server, so since nearly two months. Meanwhile we can't play latest missions, because they are sometimes based on 1.09. Also the community is splitted and can't play together. This is very frustrating.

Where are the times as we got OFP up to version 1.96? Now we have 1.09 Windows BETA, 1.08 linux and then... Arma 2? But with this poor support, I don't know whether I will be interested in it sad_o.gif

I guess we will see an update of the linux server once 1.09 final is out.

Unfortunately the linux server has far less prio to BI.

People have to pay for that. confused_o.gif

There is hope, atm there is a czech server running named: Linux Arma - Bistudio

location CZ - Cernosice 25228

version: 1.11 <-- !!!

Battle eye activated

notworthy.gif

edit: there is shacktactical server with 1.11 windows too wink_o.gif

well i guess those are for testing only..

we "grunts" have to wait.

But where is 1.10 ?!

Does the version number really matter to you? Maybe they'll release it as 1.11? Maybe it'll be 1.13? Who knows? What does it matter?

But where is 1.10 ?!

Does the version number really matter to you? Maybe they'll release it as 1.11? Maybe it'll be 1.13? Who knows? What does it matter?

Does anyone else old enough to remember DB III which was actually 1.0? smile_o.gif

Seriously, though. If they skip from 1.08 straight to 1.11 I'll just take it as a sign that 1.09 and 1.10 were judged as not good enough and let it go.

But where is 1.10 ?!

That was a joke, i know really good that the numbers does no matter. i think they skip the 1.09 and release in some "years" 1.11