Sign in to follow this  
mod0

Vbs1,vbs2 ,ofp or arma

062_08.jpg

poland military

from www.militaryphotos.net

It's not really clear what mod0 wants to say us, from the topic title I guess he's asking what simulation could be used in the pic.

In this case your reply Mr_Tea is totally off-topic. By now we all know that VBS2 is expensive, and it's not necessary to repeat that at every chance that comes up.

Besides that, he's talking about the polish military and I doubt money is a question here.

Now looking at the pretty lowres picture I can tell that it is definitely not VBS2 or ArmA. The textures of the trees and building on the left are too low quality for that. Telling from the trees in the background I would say VBS1 but the terrain is a custom one which isn't included in VBS1 (at least not for the private customers).

It's something else.

Not OFP or ArmA because that would be illegal.

Not VBS1 or VBS2 because:

-(at least) two shooters simultaneously on same screen

-vehicle driving on the right side of road

-vehicle front lights on even though it's day and vehicle is destroyed

-the flame texture looks nothing like ofp or arma particles

-vehicle is not crumbled (OFP/VBS) nor changed texture (like ArmA/VBS2)

I doubt this is actually a military setup.

Looks more like a fancy arcade game.

After all, what would be the educational value of a setup like this (shooting at passing cars, from a pretty permanent looking arrangement of sandbags)? Probably some theme park where you can "play soldier" for a day.

The dead giveaway though, I'd say, is the shopping bag that girl brought along... wink_o.gif

^^

Setting up roadblocks wink_o.gif .

They forgot to place the sign saying:

"If your vehicle is loaded with explosives park it 500M far from the roadblock and proceed on foot!"

That engine is not Arma's or OPF's, it looks like a specific training sim (there are many out there other than vbs) or a flight sim engine (long draw distance and flat terrain).

Looks like this has to be closed. There's nothing to discuss here, as the first post says nothing. smile_o.gif