Sign in to follow this  
gT.SWAT-guy

Swat units release

Nice desert scheme, any chance you can try and fix the handgun position if you release?

dude desert is top banana so is the other one 2...our clan love them to bits..are you going to des version as that is cool texture..also des cam weapons look better on the woodland type swat texturexxx

hhhehehe so get the des version out please xxxxxx

I am working on Iraqi National Police retexture, here is a little teaser:

Retextured with gT.SWAT-guy permission, thanks.

Hope you like it. smile_o.gif

Iraq army and police uses East German AKM's and Polish Tantals , not soviet AK-74 , so my new weapon pack can be helpful for Iraq units too :P

ill try to get that des and pure black units for you later today.

I am working on Iraqi National Police retexture, here is a little teaser:

Retextured with gT.SWAT-guy permission, thanks.

Hope you like it.  smile_o.gif

Iraq army and police uses East German AKM's and Polish Tantals , not soviet AK-74 , so my new weapon pack can be helpful for Iraq units too :P

Nothing like plugging your wares in someone elses post, huh?

Sligthly off topic

@Vilas

Well if your weapons pack has the weapons more commonly used will you release it for us to try so that these units can be more accurate...................

Any eta for it?

Back on topic,

@Dren,

Hows the desert camo reskin coming along?

Well here them all are..

* Marpat version - Download

* Desert Version - Download

* Black Version - Download

All 3 are named SWAT.pbo (was too lazy to HEX edit, sorry guys), so dont put them under same mod folder. Also class names are same.. So basically use one at time confused_o.gif

If someone is intrested for putting them up as one big addon, feel free. feel free to edit them also.

Thanks for swat-guy of the lovely model, i just loves "goggles on"-mode biggrin_o.gif

No bunnyes harmed while retexturing

top banana yay.gif but can some one make them into one pbo so they can be used side by side...sob cry....as we can use them for 3 diffrent tactical units xxx

woot can anyone put them all together so they can all be used in game at once xxxx

Lets see if i have some spare time in upcoming weeks and ill edit the names and pack them as one.

But no ETA for that wink_o.gif

Hehe, well iv got some vacation now so i might do them on next week

i like this unit its a very scared addon and i create one addon based on you black swat model i present you hunk of umbrella corporation a 4th survivor of resident evil.

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=fS9fZq0Q9Dw

its one very nice model for works this survivor its possible at activate a gaz mask and desactivate this and mask protect you of gaz script maked by me.

for watch this gaz script in game watch this.

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=RoXQjvZt_xg

i add one this model a umbrella corporation team with gaz mask and no helmet wink_o.gif

this addons has for my next relesead of my zombies mod for the moment its just a personal addons because i want you permission for add you model reworked wink_o.gif

i add one weapon pack with a two shotgun one mosberg and one remington with one incredible chevrotine ammo effect and cartridge effect when fired a real swat unit use this shotgun type mp me if you want add this shotgun in you next swat relesead smile_o.gif

Some visuals for your mod man.

Time has passed and I have the fruits of much labour(alot of which didn't make it into the video haha doh). Combined with a few other addons, you got some serious SWAT style fun to be had!  pistols.gif

<span style='color:navy'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Century Gothic'>High Quality @ FileFront: SWAT - THE HEAT</span></span></span>

<span style='color:navy'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Century Gothic'>Youtube Version: SWAT - THE HEAT</span></span></span>

swat3bs8.jpgswat1gx7.jpgswat2zf7.jpg

Nice units man. Hope ya like the vid

pistols.gif

Vidz