Sign in to follow this  
armatech

Armatec football 0.4a

footballpost.jpg

Ok i have decided to update this my football mod as i was fed up with the feel of the last version so here goes with the new version enjoy.

If any one wonts to update the mission script feel free todo so just let me know of the changes so i can add them to a public version of it

fixs are redoen normal maps and spec maps added a few lods and refined the config + updated the mission a little

Download

thats not a football thats a soccer ball, but seriously, good work armatec, now if you could just release a mod that would make the players have the celebrations like at real soccer games, that would be hilarious.

soccer celebrations? you DO mean the hooligans i hope :P because I have yet to find a tv in the pubs on Sahrani let alone some team banners hanging on the walls, so no drunken guys to get more waisted after a match would feel right as long as there is no tv there!

x2

This here is Football and the other thing mentioned in here is American Football or maybe we should name it to egg tossing? tounge2.gif

currently working on other mods but im planning soem new civ skins in footie shirts and a whole pitch addon so it can be added any where

x2

This here is Football and the other thing mentioned in here is American Football or maybe we should name it to egg tossing?  tounge2.gif

Soccer was not a term created by Americans. Football was a name for many different forms of ball play.

What much of the world calls football is actually association football, also called soccer football. What Americans call football is actually gridiron football.

Still, we called it football first =P

'Football' is the game in which a ball-shaped object is moved around with feet, of course.

The other game, in which a non-ball shaped object is moved around with hands, is called 'rugby'.

Well, at least that is the clean version of it. In reality of course the name football comes from the after-match activities of opposing fans. Synonymous to handjaw, clubnose and knifeguts.

'Football' is the game in which a ball-shaped object is moved around with feet, of course.

Except when your name is Diego Maradona, than you use hands and feet to pretend as if you are the greatest of a bunch of players who can only use their feet.

And its soccer!!