Sign in to follow this  
mr_centipede

V1.09 von taking shape

some people rumbling about lack of updates on 1.09 patch... so here some sources on different forum about the von being beta tested... the beta testers said it is really amazing. and i distinctly remember the fact that 109 is delayed because of von need to be extensively tested in mp enviroment

here are the links

simHQ - http://www.simhq.com/forum....fpart=1

Tactical Gamer - http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a....-3.html

Great find!

Does that mean, if u use the "direct" channel that only people near your person will "hear" your talkings?

That would be amazing!

Indeed it does mean that

On the SimHQ link on page 3 there is a nice post by Dslyecxi

You can read it here

Most of the post is about VoIP but I like to quote this part by Dslyecxi:

Quote[/b] ]1.09 VOIP is really shaping up to be great. A lot of the suggestions I've been pushing at BIS for the past year are finally being implemented (and not just in VOIP, either - 1.09 has some great stuff), and it's going to really rock house when it shows up.

biggrin_o.gif sounds great

Most of the post is about VoIP but I like to quote this part by Dslyecxi:
Quote[/b] ]1.09 VOIP is really shaping up to be great. A lot of the suggestions I've been pushing at BIS for the past year are finally being implemented (and not just in VOIP, either - 1.09 has some great stuff), and it's going to really rock house when it shows up.

Can't wait to find out what they are.

Dslyecxi:

Quote[/b] ]2. Hearing people shout insults back and forth in the darkness of an adversarial mission in between bursts of flare light and exchanges of fire.

biggrin_o.gif

Can I get a mod to close this topic?

It's for a good cause - I'll be making a new post in a bit (within an hour or so) that is much more detailed + has videos + opens things up for discussion. smile_o.gif

</span>

Can I get a mod to close this topic?

It's for a good cause - I'll be making a new post in a bit (within an hour or so) that is much more detailed + has videos + opens things up for discussion. smile_o.gif

<span =''>Sure