Sign in to follow this  
Dr.Rebus

Italian Soldiers & Weapons 1.0

Just had a try with cam faces and they look VERY cool! Thanks so much to all of the team! biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Sorry, I know this sounds greedy (I don't mean it to be) but are the desert italians coming soon, or are they a little while away? Was just curious - am happy to blast around Everon with the woodland guys - just thinking desert guys would look very tough on the Afghan map!

Anyway, thanks!

Ciao! biggrin_o.gif

Just had a try with cam faces and they look VERY cool! Thanks so much to all of the team! biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Sorry, I know this sounds greedy (I don't mean it to be) but are the desert italians coming soon, or are they a little while away? Was just curious - am happy to blast around Everon with the woodland guys - just thinking desert guys would look very tough on the Afghan map!

Anyway, thanks!

Ciao! biggrin_o.gif

At the moment I'm not working on desertic camo.

But... I'll work on it sure between December and January!

i can hear the sound of trouble. Again

But anyway its pretty correct what they say. Would be better to ask before using anything external.

Awesome. This stuff again. Wouldn't it be better to wait to see what is going on and what the outcome is, before bringing this forum into the discussion? Just a thought. As of now, it's impossible for the casual observer have any idea what is truly going on. There seems to be a lot of assuming from some of the posters on that thread, at the moment. It would be a shame for the Mods here to lock this topic and then it turns out RH made an honest mistake. I'm not sure if the Mods want this discussed in this thread. Of course, I'm just making assumptions at this point.

whistle.gif.....(Waiting to see what a Mod does to this thread.)

Help, get this message since I downloaded the Italians!

Rebis Ei_Units requires addon "Extended_Init_Eventhandler"

where do i get this?

Ohh I'm really sorry to read this. Really sorry! sad_o.gif

I hope that RobertHammer will resolve all and will put everything ok with the autors, we will give the credits to all of the missing or forgotten authors or we will remove the weapons in matter.

I'm really sorry. sad_o.gif

Sad in fact!! confused_o.gif

RH had assured us about all the permissions before the release,I hope this trouble will be resolved.

I hate such things mad_o.gif

I dont get the fascination with the personal permission taking hobby most model makers have. I really don't. It's like they believe they've achieved something, and they want to be pampered for it. The only reason for their permission taking fetish seems to be that they want their e-peen to grow even bigger by acting all holy. Otherwise, Why would they subject to their FREE work being used by more people that they made for people to use for free in the first place? I'd understand if RH claimed it was his work, but Its not like robert hammer went and claimed to make the models or even claimed to be a modeller at all.

GRRRRR....pompous wanka's.

"...let me assure ye that many a veteran who has freely marched up to a battery,

would quickly recoil at the apparition of the sperm whale's vast tail, fanning

into eddies the air over his head. For what are the comprehensible terrors of

man compared with the interlinked terrors and wonders of God!" (Moby-Dick. Chapter xxiv)

Well... one of those terrors (or wonders?) in ur weapon pack disabled all recoils (except the recoils of the sidearms & m16a1\gl) in the Skaven's famous MERCS/RACS weapon pack.

You guys know anything about it?.. smile_o.gif

To put it simple - ur weapon pack disables\overwrites almost all recoils in Skaven's weapon pack V3 - any chance that you could let us DL a hotfix for this little problem, plz?

Becasue it's just too much fun to use a recoiless M60, or fire that Fn Fal as if it was an airgun  pistols.gif

Oh, and the last thing - where are the freakin class names for all the weapons?!!

Easy fix for this , Zadoff1880 .

Good news i asked yesterday from almost all authors who created these weapons and skins from this pack and got permission , only Enin and Shmung are not responding , because are maybe on holiday , i don't know where they are or maybe they will on monday send me PM

Thanks for help so far but now getting this message !

Addon SightAdjustment_Autiinit requires addon "Sightadjustment"

any ideas where this addon is??

Thanks for help so far but now getting this message !

Addon SightAdjustment_Autiinit requires addon "Sightadjustment"

any ideas where this addon is??

Because for some reason you installed the sight adjustment addon patch when you don't have the sight adjustment addon. It has nothing to do with this Italian Soldiers addon.

so where is the sightadjustment addon, can't find it.

You could just delete the "autoinit patch" instead. This addon doesn't need it.

thanks darkstorn. it's true, i never gave permission to anyone to use it anywhere...

it's not just a small fault of robert... he asked me with a pm two times, so he knew that he needs to ask... he didn't get an answer and just released it...

Enin will NOT give permission for his work to be used. He already stated in the thread at CDG.

thanks darkstorn. it's true, i never gave permission to anyone to use it anywhere...

it's not just a small fault of robert... he asked me with a pm two times, so he knew that he needs to ask... he didn't get an answer and just released it...

Enin will NOT give permission for his work to be used. He already stated in the thread at CDG.

Why doesn't he send that in a PM to Robert instead of trying to announce it to everyone? Why on Earth are these guys trying get so much attention on this issue? Use PMs instead of causing all this drama icon_rolleyes.gif

Damn some people are so immature about things. 3D models that nobody is earning any money from whistle.gif

So guys keep the drama to PM please, no need for this to be public.