Sign in to follow this  
-Variable-

CiA co-op night

I'll join up with you on Tuesday, have got Queens Gambit installed now too.

Second coop server is also too early for me!

Hmm, I shall make a thread about it.

Hola Comrades,

nice Games yesterday! Thx for the great teamplay to sparks, rundll, Berry and Staos. We were great at the guns of paradiso. Maybe next time we wont die on such a dumb way  wink_o.gif.

Today duty: Eliminate some major threat!

fakehq1.th.jpg

Berry with his Squad

berryig4.th.jpg

Sparks waiting for Helo at extraction point

sparksft4.th.jpg

Damn that imageshack!

I hope I can be part of the team-nights again. I finally got my new PC which is able to properly run ArmA. I will try to get Queens Gambit till Tuesday and hope, to see some of the old faces again!

I got Arma working properly again and will hopefully join you guys if there's anything going on.

Yep! Also got my arma back to working status again, and I am making a come-back this Tuesday, just gonna be late a little bit..

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Server Version updated!</span>

The server now uses the latest 1.12 Beta Version, make sure to install it before you join.

See you all tomorrow!

arma2008041201510393ep8.jpg

hi lads,

im a bit late and have to check for the new version first. Hope to see you later on!

Tony

Good games!

But we should really enable the VON, its amazingly handy for vehicle and close combat communication

yes, was a good gaming evening indeed. And I think we did perform quite okay. I will try to make some screenshots in the future and edit them a little just as I did with the old CIA OFP nights. This one is rather rubbish but who cares.

armacia.jpg

Well I had some trouble with Fraps yesterday so forget about a video. But I fixed the problem so I will try to make a good video during next Tuesday's session.

As far as screenshots are concerned, well what can you do during a NV mission? All greenish stuff and not realy thrilling. More to come

coop1.jpg

Well I had some trouble with Fraps yesterday so forget about a video. But I fixed the problem so I will try to make a good video during next Tuesday's session.

As far as screenshots are concerned, well what can you do during a NV mission? All greenish stuff and not realy thrilling. More to come

wow i guess that's the best screenshot i ever saw of myself, OFP included! It could have been just perfect if i didn't have the NVG's on...

Just one thing Albert, this is the CiA coop night, with small case i, and not CIA with capital I. smile_o.gif

Thanks!

Hi all

Great to see the CiA server getting the big numbers too. As I said in another post there seems to be a bit of ArmA MP Renaissance going on. Numbers of players on the private servers getting bigger every week since 1.12

Good to see Albert Schweizer back in the ArmA saddle.

Kind Regards walker

Hi all

Great to see the CiA server getting the big numbers too. As I said in another post there seems to be a bit of ArmA MP Renaissance going on. Numbers of players on the private servers getting bigger every week since 1.12

Good to see Albert Schweizer back in the ArmA saddle.

Kind Regards walker

Great pictures Albert! keep the coming!

Walker, why won't you join our games?