Sign in to follow this  
Ryan_D

Alien addon

@Ryan

YOU are awesome mate, really

I already said this in the addons request thread, I enjoy downloading units and weapons packs just as the next guy, but I never get why the talented people never make a decent female soldier/civilian or a grey alien.

and now you're working on it, thanks

regards.

@Ryan

YOU are awesome mate, really

I already said this in the addons request thread, I enjoy downloading units and weapons packs just as the next guy, but I never get why the talented people never make a decent female soldier/civilian or a grey alien.

and now you're working on it, thanks

regards.

female alien ... oh ! yes ! like this inlove.giftounge2.gif

vlrh8.jpg

Tried doing alien skin myself, it was terrible. tounge2.gif

Still will probably be a while before it's done. Dave says he might try make the texture but he is busy atm. If anyone else wants to try texture it PM me or something? pistols.gif

Here's a pic

15430018ue2.th.jpg

smile_o.gif

Tried doing alien skin myself, it was terrible. tounge2.gif

Still will probably be a while before it's done. Dave says he might try make the texture but he is busy atm. If anyone else wants to try texture it PM me or something? pistols.gif

Here's a pic

15430018ue2.th.jpg

smile_o.gif

it's good xmas_o.gif can you realese this "beta-addon" for try it in arma game , please ? inlove.gif

I agree with colonel well, it looks very "ALIEN" to me. We need a good "ALIEN". Lets give it a try!!!! thumbs-up.gif

I agree with colonel well, it looks very "ALIEN" to me.  We need a good "ALIEN".  Lets give it a try!!!! thumbs-up.gif

yes it look very "alien" and it look little reptilian or insect  I think  tounge2.gif  wink_o.gif  great work ! yay.gif

there is an other good alien for arma will come soon from stargate mod inlove.gif

the link :

http://www.stargateassault.net/forum....23b2d9&

stargate-porte-des-etoiles-584.gif

tounge2.gif

lol okay, just need some alien body skin textures now then it's just about done. smile_o.gif

Made an Independence Day mission with music from the movie. tounge2.gif

Here's some screens...

p1ob8.th.jpg

p2ih3.th.jpg

p3xc6.th.jpg

p4oq2.th.jpg

They shoot their lasers much more rapidly now, you can see in the screens. smile_o.gif

it's cool to play but I must to try to retexture the body alien  wink_o.gif

whit Ryan_D autorization tounge2.gif

thank so much Ryan_D xmas_o.gif

LOL good luck, IceBreakr said he wants to do it too. If you both make one, well, I'll have to use both. tounge2.gif

if I can i'll to retexture flying soccer like more "silver circle" if ofcourse I have a personal autorisation form the creator of ufo, it's for you ben... rofl.giftounge2.gif

Heh you can make a silver one if you want, then we can have two versions. tounge2.gif

91902105vm7.jpg

tounge2.gif

Have one as the base for East Aliens and one for the base of Resistance Aliens smile_o.gif

Then we shall have Aliens vs. Aliens! :O

I'll do my best wink_o.gif btw is there any way to alter the color of the blood to green? =)

I'll do my best wink_o.gif btw is there any way to alter the color of the blood to green? =)

I'm not sure if you can change the colour of the blood effect that appears upon being hit, but you could have a shot at changing the wound texture... I'm not sure how that's done though... I think you have to modify the models.cfg file or something...

I'd advise blue rather than green though. Blue is a lot more realistic. (Also green looks just... odd...)

now I want to change the volum on the head , more big in top  wink_o.gif  and make body grey of course  smile_o.gif  xmas_o.gif

Very Nice biggrin_o.gif

I don't think the head shape really needs to change much... maybe if it was a bit smoother, but I think the shape's good as it is smile_o.gif

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/1105/albod2ic1.jpg

body work in progress ....coming soon... tounge2.gif  xmas_o.gif

looks good, but before you invest to much work into the model you should try if it works in Arma at all

I'm not sure if Arma standard anims can handle long arms and legs

QuietMan

yes I don't no but I try it soon  tounge2.gif

good alien ... good alien dead !  rofl.gif

ebe1ts9.jpg

deadal1ly2.jpg

goodnight.gif  rofl.gif

last new , download like for EBE retextured  xmas_o.gif  be happy  tounge2.gif

http://rapidshare.com/files/91030057/EBE.rar.html

white is white biggrin_o.gif

whiteallo5.jpg

but grey soon wink_o.gif