Sign in to follow this  
Hellfire-rty-

green flare

How the heck do I get the green flare from the arms dealer, I have tried everything short of killing the lot of them and every time I talk the dealer no flares come up.

the flares are not under weapons , thay are under "slots" tab (i think it's called slots )

there are two tabs in the dialog square where the weapons are shown , on the top, weapons and slots.

btw , there is no green flare as such , you have to buy a grenade green for the granade launcher.

got it, under magazines, for some reason it was not showing until I actually had the cursor over it. Thanks

had the same problem...played the mission twice...then took the flare and kept my 203.

When the next mission started..bugger me...i appeared with no weapon...let along the flare...

had to find my way in the darkness and find a weapon from a downed soldier.... crazy_o.gif

You don't even need a flare. Just get yourself a GP25/74 or keep your M4/203.

Then, after you see the bloke, waltz back to the base you started at (DON'T QUIT) and grab a green GP25 flare or six from the Ural there. Or, alternatively, take the Ural to the meeting point.

I got a bug where Karl still complained about not having a flare in the next mission at the start, although each team member had at least one, but you don't even need a flare (you can get one from a crate) - just a grenade launcher. smile_o.gif

i got the same bug...i kept my m203 and got 3 green flares and still he was complaining..:)

i got the same bug...i kept my m203 and got 3 green flares and still he was complaining..:)

not a bug! you bought a russian flare and you cannot fire it with US wepaon!

Is there something special in green flares compared to other colors?

not really...

there are 2 types of flares that you can buy...

one for 203 and one for gp...

i bought the one for 203..but still nothing..

nevermind...i had to fight with my bare hands...and find the 203 and the flare in the crates of the camp....:)

What does it matter? It is in the mission brief that you need green flare. It's their call signal for the trucks to come in.

Yeah, 'greenness' is the official terminology.

Yellow, red and white flares don't have any. They have instead 'yellowness', 'redness' and 'whiteness' respectively. This man made chemical gives the flare a sort of Green glow to it when fired…

icon_rolleyes.gif

I bought a green flare and an ak74+gp, same message about the flare in the start...