Sign in to follow this  
DaRat

Could someone host their QG campaign?

Right guys, I'm in need of a bit of assistance from anyone that has completed or got past a certain point in the QG campaign crazy_o.gif

This will probably sound really lazy of me, but basically, loading THIS mission causes my game to crash, and obviously I can't progress in the campaign as a result... I know of the Campaigns cheat (and the mission after this one does work), but I'd rather do it the proper way... I'm really enjoying the campaign so far and want to get back to it! tounge2.gif

So what I'm asking is, if anyone can find it in their heart to host their campaign if they have gotten past that arms dealer mission, I'd be eternally grateful notworthy.gif

Thanks!

Guest Ti0n3r

Did you try reverting from -=Proclamation=- ?

Well I already said taht I didn't really want to use the CAMPAIGN cheat - I would rather have it done properly (you miss some cutscenes and story if you do it that way anyway), and I cant use the ENDGAME one since I can't even get into that mission to skip it! tounge2.gif

Funny for me it was the first vist at the arms dealer that crashed my game a dozen of times mostly shortly before you arrive at his location... bang... ctd.

Use the campign cheat and revert to the mission after the one you crash. and you wont have all the rest of the missions after that.

Hang on, this is interesting...how many people have this or a simular crash in QG?

Have we notified BI? Is there a patch planned?

I am currently having this problem, too. I hope it will be fixed, somehow. I have no problem with using the -CAMPAIGN cheat but I would ideally like to outfit my soliders myself.

The bloody arms dealer does not crash my QG, but that idiot refuse to do deals.

Nothing happens...nothing!!!!