Sign in to follow this  
Inkompetent

Real M136 v1.0

I'm not infront of my gaming rig now but its about a missing ;

I havent digged any deeper into it, yet.

I'm not infront of my gaming rig now but its about a missing ;

I havent digged any deeper into it, yet.

If it's about missing ; then it's fairly certain you have the old version of MaddMatt's ArmA effects, upgrade it and you will be saved smile_o.gif

I found the problem. I had the latest MaddMatt's ArmA effects, but I found 2 missing ; in this addon.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">class Extended_Init_EventHandlers

{

class CAManBase

{

RealM136_Init = "_this execVM ""\Real_M136\Scripts\init.sqf""";

};

};

class Extended_Fired_EventHandlers

{

class CAManBase

{

RealM136_Fired = "_this execVM ""\Real_M136\Scripts\realm136.sqf""";

};

};

I changed it to this and the error disappeared:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">class Extended_Init_EventHandlers

{

class CAManBase

{

RealM136_Init = "_this execVM ""\Real_M136\Scripts\init.sqf"";";

};

};

class Extended_Fired_EventHandlers

{

class CAManBase

{

RealM136_Fired = "_this execVM ""\Real_M136\Scripts\realm136.sqf"";";

};

};

edit:typo

Aha! So that's where they go. I downloaded the newly updated 6thSense pack and when I ran this with it I got the same error on this addon and I think NWD Scopefix. Now I know where to look and fix the "missing ; " error. yay.gif

I found the problem. I had the latest MaddMatt's ArmA effects, but I found 2 missing ; in this addon.

Ah, so bug in this one also ^^

Ohhh.. Wonderful! I'm trying to get enough small updates to justify another release, and well, since that's a bug that needs to be fixed I think I'll toss out a fixed version of the addon, and with a bikey to it, so that those wanting this on secure servers can use it.

Thank you andersson!

yeah wait if i use this on multiplayer(i love this little realistic addon)

wuth my friend and my friend fires more than one rocket from his launcher the game would crash?

or the game would crash if i use my launcher and then just drop it?

wuth my friend and my friend fires more than one rocket from his launcher the game would crash?

This mod does not cause any crashes because of that stuff. If you friend fires an M136 it is reusable by him and everyone else. However if you fire an M136 it'll be a disposable one and tossed to the ground. Since mod in practice deletes the old M136 and replaces it with a dummy the other players won't see anything. You have created an object on your computer only that no other player not having the addon can see, since their client can't identify the object itself.

This mod does not cause any crashes because of that stuff. If you friend fires an M136 it is reusable by him and everyone else. However if you fire an M136 it'll be a disposable one and tossed to the ground. Since mod in practice deletes the old M136 and replaces it with a dummy the other players won't see anything. You have created an object on your computer only that no other player not having the addon can see, since their client can't identify the object itself.

oh cool thanks for the answer dude smile_o.gif

and again i love this addon alot notworthy.gif

i think you should add this info you just gave me in the readme of this addon so you won't have a guy after a guy asking you that same question again

since its a total mess to update only the readme file and then upload it again

so i suggest you only change the readme in the website itself(if that it possible)

After almost 4 months since this was released, who knows there could be a flood of "guy after a guy asking you that same question again". thumbs-up.gif

Mod is updated and uploaded at Filefront!

I also changed the readme as per request.

Now let's just hope BIS adds support for single-shot weapons in ArmA2, or at least gives us script capability to track item transfers (i.e. picking up missiles, and from what?)!

Does it still takes 3 rockets out of an ammobox when you pick up an AT-4 tube? huh.gif

The game has never took exactly three rockets from a box wink_o.gif

But yes, it still fills the inventory with rockets. There is nothing I can do about it, I'm afraid.

But the rockets can be put back, right?

Or are they instantly deleted, and changed to magazines for the primary weapon?

Edit: For some reason, i get an error message on ArmA start and when a mission starts: "Script Real_m136\Scripts\init.sqf not found."

The M136 works unchanged, and yes i sue the extended eventhandlers per default. huh.gif

I can doo whatever i want, it will not run and only give me that error.

Have re-downloaded the file, but nothing changed.

Is this not compatible to 1.09 Beta? huh.gif

Yes, You can put the items back in the crate. The script to remove rockets is on a ten second loop though, so you might be unlucky with disappearing missiles. You can remove that part of the init.sqf script if you want to, but of course the bikey won't work then (only needed for secure servers).

I'll see if I can duplicate your error with 1.09 beta. I haven't tested it with that.

Seems I screwed up when packing the files. I supplied a version that I knew wasn't working, but hadn't removed.

Repacked and uploaded the addon, and I also added another change: I removed the automatic removal of excess rockets. I figured that since I can't get it to work as intended (put the rockets back to where one picked them up, or prevent the unit from acquiring excess rockets at all) I should remove the feature instead. Saves people the gripe of disappearing rockets for when they don't get time enough to put them back into the crate.

Also sorted the missing .bikey, which is added into the download since I can't seem to upload it at OFPEC at the moment. It will pop up there as soon as possible though.

A rapidshare upload would help, for the moment.

Also others could download it again from there, to mirror the files.

Edit:

Is this only for me, or does the filefront link from page one leads only to the filefront index.html. I know the link is different, and should lead to the file.

No, Mr_Tea, i have the same problem.

Argh I try downloading it and it says:

Quote[/b] ]This download has already been completed. It cannot be downloaded again without re-visiting FileFront.com. If you need help starting your download, please contact FileFront support.

You will be redirected to FileFront.com in 30 seconds.

Strange thing is I haven't even downloaded it yet. banghead.gif

Thank`s, now everything works as it should, the download and the M136 AT-4 ingame. smile_o.gif