Sign in to follow this  
G_H_Play_AKA_BOSS

UK BRITISH FORCES PACK

The chinook skin is there because its was available within Map Fact's pack were using. It will be replaced as time allows and at that point we would send them a copy of the updated skin as well.

It might be done by the time we release any of this. Some of it uses the scripting changes found in the 1.09 BETA from BIS.As not many use the BETA it wouldnt be worth releasing it untill 1.09 is out of its BETA phase. So we have a bit of time to dot the i's and cross the T's a bit more with the models were allowed to edit/update ( or if we can convince the addon maker to update the items in question ).

In the end, we will dowhat we can, bring together what we can to create a British forces Adhoc Mod, we can do no more than that.

The Goals of this project are two fold:-

1:- Have some sort of British mod available

2:- Have the Addon Makers who make the addons receicve credit and recognition for their addons and they can get them used. ( lots of great addons get made but seldom get used online as there individual addons, and not part of a Mod ).

Dedecated thread now available here:-

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=71148

Hi, and congratulations for these amazing UK Addons!

I'm a fan of the British Style biggrin_o.gif since I've read Patrol Bravo 2 Zero!

For talking about the truth, I would want to play online with these units with other mates...

-----

I've a problem...

When I try to launch the game with 1.09 beta, I see this error:

senzatitolo1ig6.jpg

Then, I press ok and the game try to start, but I see an error too:

senzatitolo2xl6.jpg

I've an ATI card, Sapphire X1650 PRO 256mb...  help.gif

Someone have my problem? biggrin_o.gif

Run the game from the "beta" exe created in your beta folder or run the game with -mod=beta in the shortcut.

Im trying to add radio comms via ECS to the landrovers of this mod, but I don't seem to see where the class names are for the vehicles .. can anyone link me or list them please?

EDIT: ignore me, I missed the vehicles pbo and now ive ripped them from the config.