Sign in to follow this  
jammydodger

German NH90 Tactical Transport Heli

I applaud for bigmike for doing what few others in the community are doing on an active basis which is figuring out how to get the large number of civil aviation models made for OFP into ArmA. notworthy.gif

Ive looked in to some old models and the readme links to a dead email or webpage so contacting the creator can be a pain in the butt. But I do think it appropriate to include credits for the creator of original model and notes made on what was changed to make it workable in ArmA in the readme.

Next Bigmike should: ask creator from origin, put "_alpha" or "_beta" behind and write a little readme with credits and known issues. That's all!

...and jammydodger has only to look up if "all-in-one". smile_o.gif

Would be nice if NH90 gets final!!

Is there a new version of this thing yet? Is anyone working to fix this beast and get a "cleaner" version for use with ArmA? I'd love to see it. I got my fingers crossed

nah it only looks good in german army style

its definatly a good helicoptor and i cant wait untill its new version will be released

To help you to wait for the release of a new version, here are some pics of the chopper taken in Le Bouget at the Paris Air Show in June.

1° German version :

nh90heer1slz3.th.jpg

nh90heer2scs9.th.jpg

2° Swedish version :

img128....th.jpg

Oh wow! Now I never need to see another new Addon since I've seen those pictures. rofl.gif

Seriously though, there hasn't been any word there is a new one coming. Is there any plans for a new version? When/If you have time of course. I hope so. This thing is a beast.

It's great to know someone is working on it, especially you. That's all I was hoping to hear. Thanks.