Sign in to follow this  
Kevlar2007

ArmA Rated one of the HARDEST GAMES OF ALL TIME

ALL COD was really easy /on hard diff/ rofl.gif

In those all games what i completed ,i founded one game what i can't complete. Is a "Extermination" that game is on PS2 and is like army resident evil ,and in that i have no med and i must kill those really hard boses sad_o.gif ,damn is so hard  confused_o.gif

I reckon Mafia should be on the list simply because of the racing mission where you had to take a car that'd basically explode at the slightest knock to the track in a daft time limit through mid-town traffic, then win a race in it (assuming it was still in good enough shape to run). God only knows how many attempts it took me to do that.

I remember that there were savegames available for download that took you past that mission just so people could complete the game. I still managed to complete it myself though.

Eventually Illusion even patched the game to make that mission easier.

Rest of the game wasn't too hard though after you learned to handle a shootout properly, and it still ranks as one of the best games I've played.

I can confirm that, ditched the game because of the racing mission crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

What are you guys talking about? Driving in Mafia was easy and relaxing compered to GPL (which is on the list btw.)

I completed that racing mission with second try. First time computer crashed. I actually drived that race afterwards several times for fun.

Of course I used steering wheel. It was a pleasure!

Altogether Mafia is one of the best games I have ever played. Hope there is similar games coming future.

I must just really suck at the tanks in COD2 then  tounge2.gif

Although I did have developer 2 mode on.

I think i would have put BIA:Earned in Blood on there. Playing on realistic mode, I found that much harder than Farcry or GTA:SA. Especially the last level. Up against 5 tanks and shedloads of infantry in a very small space, plus then taking on more infantry and a 88 without a save inbetween. Oh, and having the antitank weapons on the other side of the map, in an area with nearly no cover, and needing 3 or more shots to take out a tank.

I finished that one with everyone in my squad except me dead after several months of trying.

IL2 has great controlls, hard, but realisitic and not such lame/slow/weird controlls as in OFP or Armed Assault.

I reckon Mafia should be on the list simply because of the racing mission where you had to take a car that'd basically explode at the slightest knock to the track in a daft time limit through mid-town traffic, then win a race in it (assuming it was still in good enough shape to run). God only knows how many attempts it took me to do that.

I remember that there were savegames available for download that took you past that mission just so people could complete the game. I still managed to complete it myself though.

Eventually Illusion even patched the game to make that mission easier.

Rest of the game wasn't too hard though after you learned to handle a shootout properly, and it still ranks as one of the best games I've played.

I can confirm that, ditched the game because of the racing mission crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

What are you guys talking about? Driving in Mafia was easy and relaxing compered to GPL (which is on the list btw.)

I completed that racing mission with second try. First time computer crashed. I actually drived that race afterwards several times for fun.

Of course I used steering wheel. It was a pleasure!

Altogether Mafia is one of the best games I have ever played. Hope there is similar games coming future.

The racing level was tough with a keyboard on anything other than easy lol.

Wheres Ghost Recon, Raven Shield 3? Those are hard. Arma is a childsplay compared to GR.

Wheres Ghost Recon, Raven Shield 3? Those are hard. Arma is a childsplay compared to GR.

Are you joking? biggrin_o.gif

Looks like we've been deep, deep, in offtopic territory for a while here now. So, time to move...