Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

Russian Marines & VDV

Incredible stuff smile_o.gif

Just one question about those helmets. Are they painted or do they wear camo helmet covers? In any case they look a bit too shiny. But it is a minor issue. I'm really looking forward to these!

Now it's the hat pins, you guys wanna change the shirts buttons too?

If you do I'll kill myself and I'll be back short after it biggrin_o.gif

great stuff Griffon79, ty.  wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Throw the textures to me right now, Steve, if you can, and I'll get them done within 30 minutes, and back to Pedro or you whenever you're on MSN next.

30 minutes? biggrin_o.gif nothing takes 30 minutes soldier, you have 29.59 minutes and not a single second more. hahaha

Quote[/b] ]Just one question about those helmets. Are they painted or do they wear camo helmet covers? In any case they look a bit too shiny. But it is a minor issue. I'm really looking forward to these!

NO no, those helmets are not normal mapped, the new ones don't shine at all.

Quote[/b] ]Now it's the hat pins, you guys wanna change the shirts buttons too?

That's the least you can ask and do not forget to model and texture all the stuff in their packs and pockets. Please remember that no man has exactly the same amount of matches. Some even use a lighter wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]That's the least you can ask and do not forget to model and texture all the stuff in their packs and pockets. Please remember that no man has exactly the same amount of matches. Some even use a lighter

Törni for god's sake, don't tell them that sad_o.gif

Just say they look great and very real biggrin_o.gif

they look great and very real!

But maybe a script or two for how much money they currently have and a random postal address generator for all those letters from home?

Quote[/b] ]Our Heraldry Service of Defence Deparment doesn't like to make presentations

Yes... they won't do this until all units have their patches and some time is passing by whistle.gif

Release "Russian Marines & VDV" -addon with

right VDV patch

on the left VDV(till end of real replacement their old VDV-patches with animals)

vdv.jpgwink_o.gif

You may update this addon and keep the patches up-to-date.

Quote[/b] ]Our Heraldry Service of Defence Deparment doesn't like to make presentations

Yes... they won't do this until all units have their patches and some time is passing by whistle.gif

Release "Russian Marines & VDV" -addon with

right VDV patch

on the left VDV(till end of real replacement their old VDV-patches with animals)

vdv.jpg  wink_o.gif

You may update this addon and keep the patches up-to-date.

No, why???  they are presenting them when they want)))) which is even harder to follow))))

and as for vdv all the patches are ready now, and in most units replaced the old ones "with animals". For instance, 76th VDD (VShD), Ryazan Command Scool, Warranty Officers school - are completly replaced by new - all soldiers & officers, 7th and 106th are on the way, just wait untill august (VDV day  wink_o.gif ) and all of them will be wearing the new ones. They now really pay great attention to fullfilling the wearing of official stuff wink_o.gif

You two are killing me, hehe tounge2.gif

Accordign to the stuff in your mail Griffon they should ahve this round blue one with russian eagle ont he right and the new 106th patch on the left.

Now i get told by NoRailgunner that i should use the blue one and the old vdv patch togther which confuses me again, isnt the round blue one intended to replace the old type vdv patch?

What if addon makers will release this nice addon this weekend.

VDV-day-pics: ??

final addon with new VDV patches: ??

imho its better to release these units with "place-patch-holder" on the left and update this asap, maybe with some other changes....

Could someone ask BIS-dev's where is the "switchpatch" option? biggrin_o.gif

As it looks now the marines keep the last set i made yesterday that include classic russian federation patch and the round anker one.

The vdv however will get the ones Griffon sent me.

great reskins, great weapons, great work mates smile_o.gif

Can't wait to have them released (and my computer repaired banghead.gif ).

Quote[/b] ]You two are killing me, hehe

That's not bad actually, it means there is a slight chance I won't redo anything if you go caput, finnaly there's light at the end of the tunnel biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Could someone ask BIS-dev's where is the "switchpatch" option?

And the "KillOrSwitchShadowNX" too please biggrin_o.gifyay.gif

You two are killing me, hehe tounge2.gif

Accordign to the stuff in your mail Griffon they should ahve this round blue one with russian eagle ont he right and the new 106th patch on the left.

Now i get told by NoRailgunner that i should use the blue one and the old vdv patch togther which confuses me again, isnt the round blue one intended to replace the old type vdv patch?

biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  Don't be confused. I haven't seen the old VDV blue one may be for more than two last years on the soldiers, so it's better to forget about it. It was used may be for 0ne year and replaced in 2001 and worn only by the units which didn't have their own patch. Well anyway just forget about it. biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

After thinking of this the whole day i came to the conclusion that we keep what we have atm and rather wait if more info on the new patches comes up.

So Skaven, let cameron send you the latest units and then pack up the stuff, only last thing to do now is to pick the release pictures.

Oh and... 1800... yay tounge2.gif

Quote[/b] ]So Skaven, let cameron send you the latest units and then pack up the stuff.

Ok, Cam send me only the textures needed please biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Only last thing to do now is to pick the release pictures.

I have 7 pictures 3 were made by Wilco, I'll upload them all to you, than I will .rar the addon and I'll send you the final pack so you can do your thing. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Oh and... 1800... yay

Spammer tounge2.gif

Pfft... wake up, while some sleeped on a nice saturday i already where at work tounge2.gif

Head over to the Complete section to grab it Dr.Rebus wink_o.gif