Sign in to follow this  
ChickenHawk

MEDAL OF HONOUR = THE DOGS FLOPPY BITS !!!!!!&

MOH rocks.

Who else has played it + agrees with me?

All it needs now is some brit skins.

its *ok* the MP plays like quake.. bunch of idiots running in circles blasing away with rocket launchers. if yer in to quake 3 youll like MOH..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Who else has played it + agrees with me?<span id='postcolor'>

Well, guess I should'nt post here then... wink.gif

I really cant enjoy any other FPS games since I started playing the OFP demo, soon one year ago.....

I have MOH installed on the computer, but will probably not spend many minutes with it, I feel like a prisoner living in a scripted world there! Not to talk about Max Payne! I really cant see what is so amazing about it, remember showing it to a friend some time ago who likes such games; I could do nothing but svear and curse at it - Max Payne have probably got the worst character movements since C64 days, and the textures are not better than older games like SOF...

I just love to take my chopper for a flight in OFP, and the smell of kerosene in the morning smile.gif

MOH is very fun, but I'm not really into video games anymore.

I only come to these forums for the people, not the game.

Watch me get banned for that, lol.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Pukko @ Feb. 17 2002,12:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Who else has played it + agrees with me?<span id='postcolor'>

Well, guess I should'nt post here then... wink.gif

I really cant enjoy any other FPS games since I started playing the OFP demo, soon one year ago.....

I have MOH installed on the computer, but will probably not spend many minutes with it, I feel like a prisoner living in a scripted world there! Not to talk about Max Payne! I really cant see what is so amazing about it, remember showing it to a friend some time ago who likes such games; I could do nothing but svear and curse at it - Max Payne have probably got the worst character movements since C64 days, and the textures are not better than older games like SOF...

I just love to take my chopper for a flight in OFP, and the smell of kerosene in the morning smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What kind of machine are you running? all the textures in max payne are taken strait from photo's.....

Also, i really like MoH singleplayer so far, i kinda shined away from the mplayer demo in about 3 days, but the singleplayer seems pretty good, and thats what i bought it for.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 17 2002,03:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">its *ok* the MP plays like quake.. bunch of idiots running in circles blasing away with rocket launchers.  if yer in to quake 3 youll like MOH..<span id='postcolor'>

the words of a man who has never actually played the game online before...

the AT launcher isn't accurate enough to blast someone away, plus you're so slow you're allmost a sitting duck, allmost noone uses it, maybe some CS player who got lost, but no die hard MoH player... so there tounge.gif

MoH is nice, it's a game that plays fast, you don't have to wait hours for an enemy to show up, it's nice to blow off a little steam with after a two hour OFP session smile.gif

i TIRED PLAYING IT I quit because of the following:

over half of players on most servers choose the panzerfaust as their weapon of choice..

no attempt at teamplay AT ALL.. nobody even chats.. just the usual "d00d you got owned by my 733t sniper skillz" kinds shit... no teams.. no nothing.. just idiots running around hosing eachother in a mindless frag fest.

the fact that each soldier can carry a small arsenal of wespons doesent help.. a havey MG, a medium MG, a rifle, a rocket launcher and many many rounds, frags...etc etc.. all toted around by 1 soldier who can sprint faster then any olympic runner forever..

health bars??? ROFLOL...

if you look at the way the game is set up you cant help but notice the EXTREME similarity to quake.. the massive amounts of wespons you can carry at once, the fast speed, health bars... its just like quake... and the MP gameplay shows it.

its basically quake with WW2 weapons and skins..

In my version you can only carry one weapon, a pistol and a few grenades while playing over the internet confused.gif

just got MOH yesterday and was well impressed with the sp side of it, good missions, nice and simple gameplay no thot needed ach its not bad at all -]]]

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nobby @ Feb. 17 2002,10:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">its *ok* the MP plays like quake.. bunch of idiots running in circles blasing away with rocket launchers.  if yer in to quake 3 youll like MOH..<span id='postcolor'>

the AT launcher isn't accurate enough to blast someone away, plus you're so slow you're allmost a sitting duck, allmost noone uses it, maybe some CS player who got lost, but no die hard MoH player... so there tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

for the last time there is no rocket launcher in CS.!!!!!

I have just got MOH and am now up to the bit where u have to protect a bridge with a sniper rifle.

i would like to play MP so if anyone is interested in an IP game then contact me please.

And where the hell is that commander person from ? his accent is wierd.

PS chickenhawk u can download british skins from alliedassault.net or alliedassault.com

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 17 2002,11:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the words of a man who has never actually played the game online before...

over half of players on most servers choose the panzerfaust as their weapon of choice..

no attempt at teamplay AT ALL.. nobody even chats.. just the usual "d00d you got owned by my 733t sniper skillz" kinds shit... no teams.. no nothing.. just idiots running around hosing eachother in a mindless frag fest.

the fact that each soldier can carry a small arsenal of wespons doesent help.. a havey MG, a medium MG, a rifle, a rocket launcher and many many rounds, frags...etc etc.. all toted around by 1 soldier who can sprint faster then any olympic runner forever..  

health bars??? ROFLOL...

if you look at the way the game is set up you cant help but notice the EXTREME similarity to quake.. the massive amounts of wespons you can carry at once, the fast speed, health bars... its just like quake...  and the MP gameplay shows it.

its basically quake with WW2 weapons and skins..<span id='postcolor'>

we still talking MoH right?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the words of a man who has never actually played the game online before...

health bars??? ROFLOL...

if you look at the way the game is set up you cant help but notice the EXTREME similarity to quake.. the massive amounts of wespons you can carry at once, the fast speed, health bars... its just like quake...  and the MP gameplay shows it.

its basically quake with WW2 weapons and skins..<span id='postcolor'>

This wasn't what happened to me.....I like playing objective based match's then it's allies vs nazis....like Omaha...you have to make your way up to the top and blow up some guns if you are the allies.....I played it for hours...it was really fun.......I found some guys with a good connection and I was playing with them for 8 hours straight......it was all honest combat....no bullshit rocket launchers and stuff.....

MOH is okay. It is good for building co-ordination and making you make decisions quickly. Most 1p shooters are like that. My fav shooter after OFP has to be Urban terror mod for Q3. The maps are better than in CS (more pathways) and it has a good weapon balance. OFP is my fav though since enemy AI is clearly superior to any other game and the maps are huge.

I was on a games shop and looking at MOHAA box, allmost crabbed it but I said: "Naaaah!".

Instead I bought AvP2 which is real neat! Ie. new and exiting for me to be a Predator in MP game and be invincible and without moving nobody can see me. Makes me laught when I slice a mariner from back and he doesn't have a clue what the hell happened biggrin.gif

Being a mariner in SP (also in MP againts Predators) game is pure horror. Make me poo my pants.

Alien is fast and can walk on the roof and walls also. in SP first you are facehugger and you gotta find a host...

Oh yeah it was about MOHAA so I shut my mouth

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GrimCalavera @ Feb. 17 2002,07:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I was on a games shop and looking at MOHAA box, allmost crabbed it but I said: "Naaaah!".  

Instead I bought AvP2 which is real neat! Ie. new and exiting for me to be a Predator in MP game and be invincible and without moving nobody can see me. Makes me laught when I slice a mariner from back and he doesn't have a clue what the hell happened  biggrin.gif

Being a mariner in SP (also in MP againts Predators) game is pure horror. Make me poo my pants.

Alien is fast and can walk on the roof and walls also. in SP first you are facehugger and you gotta find a host...

Oh yeah it was about MOHAA so I shut my mouth<span id='postcolor'>

I have thought about downloading this game....you make it sound cool so I think I will later......

I got MOH on Friday. I must say what a kick ass game even if it is a bit short I have not completed it yet but I'm on the 5th mission out of the 6 there are. One thing I have to say is that D-day was awesome mission very enjoyable very true to Saving Private Ryan. I'm currently on a sniper mission where I have to protect a tank crew through a sniper laden half destroyed town which I’m finding really fun as the snipers are really well hidden which is providing quite a challenge ohh yeha and I got 3 of the medals so far.

i would like to buy mohaa but i just dont have the money. im only 16 and dont have a job and i just spent most of my saved money on a gefoce 3. does anyone know where i could download this game.

i am usualy against downloading pirated games, but i really want this game.

I played MOH through Singleplayer.. it was good.. though not the best of games out there.

It is however the first game that I love being a Sniper.. specifically because I'm good at it..

Playing a LAN game with several friends, and started as a ordinary soldier (Allied).. One person chose (foolishly) a rocket launcher.. and the other two were soldiers as well.

Well, I got my ass handed to me as the others were all skilled CS and other FPS players... (THe Guy with the Rocket Launcher soon changed weapons)

But when I decided to become a sniper... I kicked ass... jumped from 2 frags to 60 in about twenty minutes.

Moving from place to place in between ever 2 or three shots, I was just picking them off like fish in a barrel. And they often didn't even know where I was shooting from, because when you crouch, then lean to one side (something only activated in Multi-player) you drop below most of the brickwalls, unable to be seen or shot...

It ROCKED...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 17 2002,21:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I got MOH on Friday. I must say what a kick ass game even if it is a bit short I have not completed it yet but I'm on the 5th mission out of the 6 there are. One thing I have to say is that D-day was awesome mission very enjoyable very true to Saving Private Ryan. I'm currently on a sniper mission where I have to protect a tank crew through a sniper laden half destroyed town which I’m finding really fun as the snipers are really well hidden which is providing quite a challenge ohh yeha and I got 3 of the medals so far.<span id='postcolor'>

What three medals? and how did you get them?

The medals I have are:

Omaha beach:- For taking out the Machine Gunners in the center bunker.. by throwing a grenade up there after the bangalores clear the path to it.

The Mission you are on: By protecting all three members of the tank crew.

The intelligence gathering mission on the new tank: By destroying the two that are parked in the compound using explosives you find in one of the buildings.

Then of course I have the Bronze star for completing the game on easy.. and I forgot which other one...

I WAS SO FREKIN DISAPOINTED AT THIS GAME!!!! i installed it, and for one, it screwed up my machine so i had a packet loss of 54 to any server in the world, so i had to uninstall it, and it only took just longer than wolfenstein to finish!!! GRRRRR!!!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (timmy @ Feb. 16 2002,10:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i would like to buy mohaa but i just dont have the money. im only 16 and dont have a job and i just spent most of my saved money on a gefoce 3. does anyone know where i could download this game.

i am usualy against downloading pirated games, but i really want this game.<span id='postcolor'>

WinMX is where I got it.....I download games from it all the time...just got serious sam 2......it's a game I would never buy so might as well download it..... though MOH only allows one CD key at a time so over time the version I downloaded will be unplayable........