Sign in to follow this  
R3MF

Where are all the missing objects in the editor?

Dear all,

I am currently mucking around in the editor trying to make a base around which missions can be made, but i have bumped into a problem or two:

1. I know there are more wall/fence types than thick stone wall (Wall), scraggly barbed wire fence (Barbed Wire), and tank-barbette fence (Wire).

From the game i have also seen:

> chainlink fence

> corrugated sheet fence

> slatted concrete wall

2. a lack of placeable objects in general such as:

> buildings

> sheds

> vehicle pens

So where are these objects in the editor, and how do i get to them?

I have scoured all categories ofv placeable items in the editor and found no sign of them, and i have searched the forum here and found no answer.

cheers for any help

R3MF

What ever is in "empty/objects" is what you've got as far as I know. At least until someone updates the list.

cheers.

so is it likely that BI will expose more of the objects in the game with later patches?

because the objects i have mentioned do exists in the game, they just aren't visible in the editor.

There are two editor updates available, one by 6thSense, and one by LowFly, that will let you use more objects.

Objects added via 6thSense's addon can be used by anyone with ArmA (no addons required).

Objects added via LowFly's addon (which contains *every* object used in ArmA), require the user to have that addon installed as well.

EditorUpdate 1.02 by LowFly

6thSense.eu's EditorUpdate Released!

I Have all the objects & weather conditions in my 1.05 international patch smile_o.gif

they give a very realistic feel some how.

I Have all the objects & weather conditions in my 1.05 international patch smile_o.gif

they give a very realistic feel some how.

wow that's mental I didn't get any of those weather objects by patching my European DVD version to 1.05. I had to install NIM Dynamic weather ;(

Thanks for the links Kronzky pistols.gif

There are two editor updates available, one by 6thSense, and one by LowFly, that will let you use more objects.

Objects added via 6thSense's addon can be used by anyone with ArmA (no addons required).

Objects added via LowFly's addon (which contains *every* object used in ArmA), require the user to have that addon installed as well.

EditorUpdate 1.02 by LowFly

6thSense.eu's EditorUpdate Released!

cheers very much.

6th senses update seems perfect.