Sign in to follow this  
chammy

adding weapons to unit not listed in editor

I'm trying to check out weapons that arent listed in the editor and even in Wiki weapon list. Anyone can help? thanks

and here's my latest preview of the sound replacement mod I'm working on at the moment, an update on teh progress.

ArmA sound progress update

M82

Weapon Classname

M107

Muzzle Classname(s)

M107

Magazine Classname(s)

10Rnd_127x99_M107

Ammo Classname(s)

B_127x99_Ball_noTracer

Hit Damage

Sights leveling

And could you post a link to where you got the info about the other guns you mentions cause I never heard of them being in the game.

Heres one not in the editor,

this addWeaponCargo ["Javelin",1]; this addMagazineCargo ["Javelin",10];

Maybe to add the weapons you mention, replace javelin in the script with your weapons name?

Hope this helps you

Well I was able to find the M82, thanks a bunch guys. Well, I am not sure about teh rest but then where's the 12.7 mm Russian sniper rifle, the M82 of the Russian rifles? I've been trying to look for that as well.

thanks again

How would one make the sniper use the M82 .50 cal sniper?..

Instead of the standard rifle.

Addweapon topic

Quote[/b] ]Then put this in the Initline of the unit

Removeallweapons this; this addmagazine "15Rnd_9x19_M9SD"; this addmagazine "15Rnd_9x19_M9SD"; this addweapon "M9SD"

Just add more of those addmagazines for more clips.

Then place your ammo crate and put this in the initline of the crate.

clearMagazineCargo this; clearweaponcargo this; This addweaponcargo ["Whatevertheweaponclassnameis",amountinnumber]; This addmagazinecargo ["Whateverthemagazineclassnameis",amountinnumber]

Sould give a good enough description just change the weaponclassnames or magazineclassnames.

Ok, I went through the list and even teh config list for class names , I was looking for the M60, on the list it comes up as MGUN, in the editor I put it as it states , the thing that comes up in the game is Machine Gun, but, there is no weapon there at all, its supposed to be the m60. Man, there are all kinds of things missing in that config file.

As far as I know there isnt a M60 in Armed Assault, how ever there is a M240 and M249 the M240 comes closest to the M60.

No, there is no M60 of BIS's in ArmA. MGUN (or Machine Gun) is probably a base class, it's not an actual weapon, but a classname that other weapons are based on.