Sign in to follow this  
TU_Gokhan

ArmA Turkish Mod

I haven't seen G3 with M203 however

i havn'T seen one either

nice stuff you're producing here

i really love those G3s inlove.gif

Havent seen that before, here in Norway we use hk79 on our ag3¨s.. Strange tounge2.gif

in sweden we use M203 on the G3 wink_o.gif

i´ll get a pic :P

ak4_40mm.jpg

small pic, but atleast it shows a G3 with a M203 attached wink_o.gif

and a site with a pic

really impressive! biggrin_o.gif Thanks for sharing.

Also thanks to everyone for your nice words! smile_o.gif

Incidentally I forgot to mention that we made new fire and reload sfx for our G3 series. Reload sfx was recreated using very clear samples and synched to the anim properly. For fire sfx we used a secret source and when I first listened to the output, I felt like "I'm listening to a very rare record". I believe you will feel the same.

Gokhan

Turkish Union Mod

Well,some pictures relly do not like NATO sodiers

Maybe like Russians

The answer is that camos may vary according to the platform of use and the condition of the uniform. Military training and operations do change the unform's color and form to a degree. The units we made are true to the original. For more information feel free to visit the following galleries;

1- Turkish Armed Forces Photo Gallery (Only in Turkish. For infantry photos click "Ana menü/ Kara kuvvetleri/ Piyadeler" for e.g.)

2- Turkish Union Mod Gallery (still being developed)

Gokhan

Turkish Union Mod

Just looking at thoses pictures of the infantry gives you the impression Turkey has some magnificent landscapes, that's assuming all the pictures were taken in Turkey.

There were a few pictures that reminded me of what it was like while serving in the armed forces. It doesn't matter what country or army we serve in because deep down were all the same and it's good to see that.

@eagleusa

Maybe thoses pictures were taken of turkish soldiers playing the part of OPFOR in an exercise.

Just looking at thoses pictures of the infantry gives you the impression Turkey has some magnificent landscapes, that's assuming all the pictures were taken in Turkey.

There were a few pictures that reminded me of what it was like while serving in the armed forces.  It doesn't matter what country or army we serve in because deep down were all the same and it's good to see that.

@eagleusa

Maybe thoses pictures were taken of turkish soldiers playing the part of OPFOR in an exercise.

Thanks dude! Good to see you here... smile_o.gif

Gokhan

Turkish Union Mod

Great mod, I love Blue Berets especially. inlove.gif

As far as I can see, you made a great Otokar Cobra vehicle pack for OFP. Do you think that you can convert this models for ArmA too ?

I would like to see some armored vehicles like this in ArmA.

Thanks.

smile_o.gif

@Pauliesss

Thanks man! smile_o.gif

Yes, we have plans about Turkish armored units and Cobra.

The best thing is to wait for the official MLODS which BIS will release.

Best regards,

Gokhan

www.turkishunion.com

Hey nice looking mod really good to see some great work. notworthy.gif Never seen much of the Turkish Army but these models and retextures are awesome smile_o.gif

One question:

Will you be doing the Cyprian (please correct me if wrong) forces like seeing as Turkey and them have there little war going on in Cyprus? E.g making New Units (maybe retextures, an cyprian island, etc)

Would be really sweet

whistle.gif

Kris rofl.gif

Don't think they'll be delving into any politically sensitive issues like as such, since the high levels of ultra-nationalism in both countries makes it likely that it will upset some people one way or another.

On another note, a very nice start with the mod, and am looking forward to you bringing back all the goodies you served up for ofp. Especailly impressive work on the set of G3s.

@[AIF] Kris

Thanks! smile_o.gif

Nope, as we expressed before, we will neither produce Cypriot units nor missions showing conflict between our forces and our neighbours. We think that the best is focusing on Turkish operations against terrorism.

Stay Tuned! smile_o.gif

Gokhan

www.turkishunion.com

@[AIF] Kris

Thanks! smile_o.gif

Nope, as we expressed before, we will neither produce Cypriot units nor missions showing conflict between our forces and our neighbours. We think that the best is focusing on Turkish operations against terrorism.

Stay Tuned! smile_o.gif

Gokhan

www.turkishunion.com

No worries mate well maybe one day cause it would be very good to use the sought of Terrain Cyprus has to offer and the deserted capital :P

Kris rofl.gif

@[AIF] Kris

Thanks! smile_o.gif

Stay Tuned! smile_o.gif

Gokhan

www.turkishunion.com

That's a very good choice to keep it peaceful here on the boards. Keep it up! smile_o.gif

No Tank Transporter I C :-(.

Well actually ive been messing with it myself. Got it in game just not moving aha.

Cant wait for rest of units to be ready xD.

No Tank Transporter I C :-(.

Well actually ive been messing with it myself. Got it in game just not moving aha.  

Cant wait for rest of units to be ready xD.

patience... To me that's what you need. biggrin_o.gif

Thanks, of course we have also plans about Franziska.

Stay Tuned! smile_o.gif

Gokhan

Turkish Union Mod

www.turkishunion.com

I believe you are correct. If you see an eta given it's best to ignore it. Too many things can intervene, the least of which being the creator's satisfaction with what they release.

One thing is for sure. These guys are gonna have a damn fine mod when it's released. I will be a happy man when that day comes.

i could tell you that the beta version of the mod has send to some people for beta testing  and also i am an beta tester    ....i dont have any official information about the release date but i think its very close.....

wtf are you thinking recep34......you dont have time to surf forums...get back to your beta f******g testing and get this baby in the public domain tounge2.gifwink_o.gif

Cheers back! smile_o.gif

Yep, we planned to launch the mod before March however, we spotted various points to be improved & completed while tests. We don't want to release it with missing points and then releasing "bugs-fixed" versions since this all means waste of time, effort, interest and bandwidth for the community. For example, our pal Cervo from ArmedAssault.info will announce and host the mod as both full bundle pack (around 200 MB) and seperate addons making the whole for who would prefer to download only specific units from our mod such as special forces or weapons. (Thanks Cervo & armedassault.info) We don't want to waste his and other webmasters' time, efforts, uploading some 200 MB and re-announcing it. and your, as downloaders... To sum up, the best thing is releasing it when it's really completed.

Beta tests are almost completed. No more beta testers needed now. Thanks for your interest. smile_o.gif

I will write about the progress again.

Stay Tuned!

Gokhan

Turkish Union Mod