Sign in to follow this  
Billabong81

I44 > ArmA Edition

What would you guys think of a project to convert the I44 mod to ArmA? I would love to see some WW2 era firefights with the new ArmA engine yay.gif.

I think it would be a fantastic idea. It would be much very nice to do this. I did enjoy their modification for the game Operation Flashpoint much very.

I44 released something?

@BD

I know mate, wouldn't it be cool if someone made an Omaha/Normandy map thumbs-up.gif. I'd download that mod 3x! God I hope someone takes this idea up.

I'm primarily hoping for 4th ID troops, 101st ABD, Nazis, and Brit 6th Para units! Someone make me proud notworthy.gif.

@DM

Yes, they released a wonderful little mod for OFP. It was actually quite sensational. They released the mod (phase 1) and then a beautiful patch.

I wish it played more like CSS though, BUT with a CTF mode!

Hmm...I'm already involved in two mods, but if you guys have a limited period where staff members can apply, count me in.

Do you have a wiki where I can sign up?

Abs

I44 released something?

Nope and we have nothing to do with this 3rd party initiative. If people want to work on it that's fine, as long as we get an e-mail or PM of some sort asking for permission, but you could also be working on brand new Invasion 1944 - Wacht am Rhein addons instead of converting old stuff whistle.gifhelp.gif

[/shameless plug]

If people want to work on it that's fine

Didn't you just give permission, though? huh.gif

Abs

I would like to inform the ArmA community that Silent n Deadly has taken over this project biggrin_o.gif. All future questions relating to the mod should be PMed to Silent n Deadly. I hope he delivers the ArmA community a great WW2 mod worthy of HD space xmas_o.gif.

I would like to inform the ArmA community that Silent n Deadly has taken over this project biggrin_o.gif.  All future questions relating to the mod should be PMed to Silent n Deadly.  I hope he delivers the ArmA community a great WW2 mod worthy of HD space xmas_o.gif.

Intresting much very this is. Can i beta Snd?

I really see one of the greatest mods in history is growing up here smile_o.gif

Keep up the perfect work

Quote[/b] ]but you could also be working on brand new Invasion 1944 - Wacht am Rhein addons instead of converting old stuff

yeah, that would be more judicious whistle.gif

If people want to work on it that's fine

Didn't you just give permission, though? huh.gif

Abs

We like to have everything in "official" writing, more specific terms of use etc wink_o.gif

It needs to go through our excessively scrutinous "Board of Executive Decisions and Corporate Tax Deductable Festivities" for the official (heated) stamp of approval tounge2.gif

Well, I don't think we're likely to complain if someone wants to work with us to do a conversion of our existing work. But like JdB said, they just need to contact us and hash out the details.

Of course, we'd still be very glad to have any help on future work. wink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

PS: is the number of "LOL much very !!" signatures messing with anyone else's head? crazy_o.gif

I have always been a fan of i44 in ofp and would love to help.

Is there a secret wiki and forums ,i can join or something ?

I can do most things in Arma except play the campaign.

Hope this takes off i love ww2 scenarios