Sign in to follow this  
jerryhopper

Eastern Weekend Radio

Most wonderful!

Good job all round! and thanks for your effort Jerry! notworthy.gif

I thought the Live Broadcasting went very well tbh jerryhopper tounge2.gif

Is there a schedule (yet) where we can see when user submitted mp3s and all the stuff apart from music is broadcasted?

- note to all above posts with questions: Please bear with me this weekend. idea's or information exchange, as well as scheduled broadcasts from third parties IS possible.

but let me finish this easter weekend first.

Here is a little update on what happened today....

Easter 2007 day #1

after a fenomenal listener average, and an even bigger number of song requests played, i think Sahrani Radio has a good restart.

i had a quick chat with 3 Armed Assault community members, with actually 1 LIVE recording!

later i talked almost an hour with couchmonkey, trying to find out everything around the ArmaInterActive tournament, and after that we talked about arma in general.

its amazing how much my 'view' on things are sorta similar with the views of other gamers.

Next interview in line is with hoz from OFPEC.com, and i hope he can tell me what that all those people are doing on that 'dinosaur' of an community website.....

the interviews will be aired at 21:00 GMT with a rerun after 5 hours.

All the interviews/chats will be available for download later on.

As im editing the first interview, and the next one still to recorded, therefore the final air-times will be announced on the radio station later today.

thats it for now... - stay tuned!

It was a pleasure talking to you Jerry, I look forward to hearing the finished product. Thanks for taking interest in our tournament and welcome back. The radio has been missed.

I heard some of the prank calls you put on, and I for one, would like you to find more. They were very funny, and that suicide one had me sitting on the edge of my seat the whole time. rofl.gif

The interveiws are interesting, but you should just turn the music off completely, if possible.

21:00 GMT .. tonight? i'll try and tune in if i remember biggrin_o.gif

Thats 22:00BST here pistols.gif

Where can I download your interviews from? A few of my clan mates missed mine! smile_o.gif

I have to say this is great work by you again! Interview was very good. Celery stop requesting YMCA lol :P

Alright guys.

Hopefully tonight, if all goes well, I should be doing a live broadcast at 20:00 GMT. biggrin_o.gif