Sign in to follow this  
mr reality

Missing vehicles

I was having a mess about in the editor as you do, and i found there are no trucks for the RACS. I looked in the manual and it states that there should be two 5T trucks.

The RACS have no support vehicles either which is a bit odd as even the crappy resistance had them in OFP.

Is this a mistake on behalf of the printers or do you think we'll see them added in future patches.

yea i dint notice it but i think that truck wont be much diff then the Blue team has

By trucks he probably means an equivalent to the Ural and 5t, whereas the 4x4s are equivalent to the Humvee and UAZ.

That, and something for support like an ammo truck, fuel truck, hospital truck, that kind of thing. I noticed it too when I was looking for a .50cal for them, but couldn't find it.

Does anyone know where I can get a list of official up-to-date vehicles included in ARMA 505 Release? I've checked the community wiki and there is something, but it's in German (I don't speak German).

The official site has them, but it's not a complete list, I'm sure it's missing some. I have bought the game, but like many people, am waiting to upgrade my rig, which won't be complete for another couple of months - due to work issues!!! I'd get it from there if I could.

I'll be honest and say that, though I have searched these forums, I haven't done it thoroughly, I'm not sure as to what to search by; searching with 'Vehicles lists' yields tons of pages and there are only so many hours in the day whistle.gif

Any help would be appreciated, many thanks in advance. thumbs-up.gif

Low Light