Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

We've got a......

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"I played Counter-Strike for about a week and I saw at least three cheaters"

Damage >> u know , in CS there are aloot of cheaters , but most of the "cheaters" are skilled players , my Half-Life CD key (Wonid) is banned 4-5 times on different servers , and my name is even on the DK-Blacklist , over all  cheaters , cos just i never ever installed a MP cheat , it exist extremly high skilled players on the internet , BEST WAY 2 GET A CHEATER say to him , U CHEATER! , and if he will say sumthing like "fuck off asshole" <<< Cheater , i can promise u that , if he saiz sumthing like "Wat cheat do i use?" and wanna talk about it , to prove hes NOT , hes prolly no cheater =)<span id='postcolor'>

There were two guys that were invisible and one guy that was changing skins really fast....that isn't cheating?<span id='postcolor'>

I don't cheat but I have found that I have been invisible once or twice in a game of granted not cs but Swat 3 over the Internet. I know I was invisible as I was standing right in front of this guy and he did not shoot me and decide to ask him if he knew I was there and he said no after I got a few more people involved trying to see me I decided I better log off and then re join the game to see If I was still invisible I was not. So invisitbilty can just be sometimes a problem with the net code not the person or you just got a really high ping.<span id='postcolor'>

Why do that?....I go on shooting people when that happeneds in swat 3......

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

I usually get accused of cheating by n00bs. They are too crappy to play well, so when I start killing them repeatedly, they accuse me of being a "cheat".<span id='postcolor'>

I hate this...like in swat 3.....I host and kick everyone's ass bad...then they say i'm a fucking speed hacker....it pisses me off...even when your not hosting and don't have host advantage and kick their ass bad they will say fucking speed hacker and leave.....

I cheat on my taxes, I hope no government pig and his goons come to my house and toss my system out on the street.

-=Die Alive=-

I think they would throw your ass instead of your pc out on the street.

I have played CS since it first came out, so i played it very very long. At a point there were a lot of newbies that accused Me of cheating because they we're killed all the time by me. I also got banned from the DEMON server because i was accused of cheating. I had 5 killes in a row because a group of terrorists was so stupid of walking right on a grenade, and than i mowed them down with my saw. I died because there were 8 of them. But i was banned because they thought i was a cheater.  sad.gif

Another time on a XS4ALL server, i was hiding (with my younger brother and another guy) in a dead end. We were the terrorists. The CT could only come from one side, and we were hiding behind some crates, so they could not spot us at first. I could see the entrance where they only could enter, when suddenly BAM, BAM, BAM. All three of us dead. How?

I know, because one of the CT admitted he used aimbot and wallhack, so they could spot us anytime. The weapon they used.... The magnum warfare. The fucking assholes... Do they get banned, no.... Because i was to good for the newbies, i get banned and they can still play it. mad.gif  mad.gif

Well fuck CS anyway OFP is much more fun

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Feb. 05 2002,23:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I cheat on my taxes, I hope no government pig and his goons come to my house and toss my system out on the street.

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

they probably will throw your pens out....but it would take them numerous bureaucratic procedures to do so, so i'm guessing about 6 months to get to your house and decide to throw your pens, another 2 months on procedure to throw your pen, and another 6months if you object and challenge their decision.

by end of your challenge period, they'll give up, and leave.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Feb. 06 2002,06:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">it's not a matter of not being able to win...it's for fun, a laugh.....like team killing....some times it can be funny as hell......like in swat 3...sometimes you drop a guy and everyone starts to freak out shooting wildly at everyone in site tell only one team member is left......it's hilarious.....<span id='postcolor'>

It doesnt fucking well matter if its for a laugh. The other people on the server arnt there so you can cheat and fucking ruin the game for them. Cheaters are fucking pricks. Every lan i go to you have to sign a contract saying that you wont cheat, and that they can remove you forcibly if you do actually engage in cheating. If i ever saw a guy cheating at a lan, id fucking do the exact same thing as the guys on the video (even though it was obviously faked).

I get accused of cheating allot when i play Unreal Tournament online allot. The reason for this being i can take out ppl from the other side of the map during instagib matches. and when i do so ppl always start whinning that im camping. Same goes for when we play with our clan "[WeSuck]" www.wesuck.nl. Im usually defending the base and shooting ppl who come towards the base from about 300 meters while they are busy jumping around like an idiot. Now on some levels ppl do not get past me at all. Now this could be considered camping .... i however see this as mounting a highly effective defense. Most ppl just complain that im camping without even trying to get past me or kill me they just go through the level following the same route time and time again fire at me from 10 meters and miss by about the same cuz they are to busy jumping and not shooting. I dont see how ppl who dont even try to frag me have a right to complain about me camping.

If somebody did that to me they would have been so sorry, so FUCKING sorry.

I would have returned with my AK-74 and sparyed them all every last one of them before leaving the building...

I would also token all the money that was in the building...

To replace the computer tortured the big guy who ruined my pc and if the cops came over i would have shot myself a way out...

Dead or alive i would still have my revenge

That fuckin sucks for the cheater.....cheating is nothing more than entertainment.....so many people don't realize that......

how about for the rest of they guys playing fair just to have some little pile of dog twat cheat and ruin their entire game..

not that I would expect any different from YOU..

jerkoff

mad.gif

"L"...I only cheat like being invincible when I'm messing around and don't care to play anymore.....

People say cheating in single player is so cheap well you may like getting to a part get killed thrown way back and have to do the same thing over and over again....like in flashpoint....I constantly minimize the game and delete the old save ...because no fucking way am I going to walk 2000M...take out a base flawlessly and get killed later to be thrown way the fuck back and then fuck up on the base and get fucked over with the base you had taken out perfectly....

I don't even know what to say to cheaters that join an online game and just cheat all the time because what's the point?....

Like the other day...my first and only time playing flashpoint online...I stole a jeep and kept running over the leader....as soon as he respawned I ran him down again.....it was a fucking funny ass game...because once I died someone took off with the jeep...then I was taking the flag to see the jeep fly at me head on but I had the flag pole block them and they died.....

A while back I heard a rumour about one of the major graphiccard manufacturers...they were going to make a card that enables you to "see" through walls in any FPS game, thus making a "cheating-card" just for the cheaters...

Anyway, then I saw a petition against this particular manufator that I signed (trying to stop them from making such a card), but I havent heard anything about this subject since then...

Anyone with info about this? Is there such a card? Or was it all BS?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 06 2002,14:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It wasn't a card, it was some special driver.<span id='postcolor'>

Did you know that some videocard actually cheat during a benchmark. Some videocards give very high scores at 3Dmark2001 while there performance during a game is very poor.

thats why I dont trust benchmark programs.. they are brand loyal for one thing (they all are).. secondley their tests arnt realistic in their challenges.