Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

We've got a......

That fuckin sucks for the cheater.....cheating is nothing more than entertainment.....so many people don't realize that......

I'd loose it though..smash my computer on the ground and someone is going to fucking die....

"never leave home without a murder weapon"

Cheating sucks. If you cannot win the game, and hate to lose, DON'T PLAY IT. It is rather brutal that they smash his computer to pieces which i don't aprove bij de weg, but i really hate cheaters. The reason that i do't play CouterStrike anymore is becuase of these @ssholes that use AIMBOT and WALLHACK, so they always hit you in the head and can spot you through the walls. Combination of these cheats, and a Magnum Warfare means instance death of all those who are not cheating mad.gif

So lets this be an example

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Feb. 05 2002,06:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That fuckin sucks for the cheater.....cheating is nothing more than entertainment.....so many people don't realize that......<span id='postcolor'>

Spoken like a true cheater.

Cheating in a multiplayer game is about the lowest thing you can do in a computer game mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 05 2002,14:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Cheating in a multiplayer game is about the lowest thing you can do in a computer game mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I agree totally. If one of my friends does it over our LAN, he gets a fist in his face and he will never be welcome again mad.gif

Well i don't hit my friend, but i will not invite him unless he apologizes and brings me coffee. smile.gif

haha, his computers is smashed into pieces and all he says is "hey...". Ofcourse he's a fucking prick for cheating, but demolishing his computer is a bit harsh don't you think?

I played Counter-Strike for about a week and I saw at least three cheaters mad.gif That and the whining about someone having a cheat if he's good made me uninstall the whole game.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Postduifje @ Feb. 05 2002,14:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">haha, his computers is smashed into pieces and all he says is "hey...". Ofcourse he's a fucking prick for cheating, but demolishing his computer is a bit harsh don't you think?<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, i find it very harsh. When someone would do that to my computer i wouldn't say "hey...", but i would kick his ass and run back inside and demolisch all the other computers. I mean a 2000 dollar PC thrown on the street, and all he takes is the cover. While all those big guys are looking for good parts they can use. At least that is what it looks like to me. But he, he is a damn cheater so i hate him anyway mad.gif

Yeah, cause that movie could not be fake, right? An arranged clip made just for fun? Nah.

This video is fake.

They made it up. This has been passed around the Ars Technica Forum already.

Besides, the legal ramifications of destroying someone's computer are enough to dissuade a place like Lantrocity from doing something like that for real, unless they're complete fucking idiots.

I hate cheaters as much as the next guy, but I'm not sure what point this video was trying to make aside from "this is what we'd like to see happen to cheaters". Or for them to do some tough-guy posturing. I imagine those Lantrocity "bouncers" are pretty tough... tounge.gif

Cheaters ruins the game, but demolishing his computer like that - it's just a game for crying out loud! Idiots! mad.gif

To me it looks most like a comercial for this "millionmanlan.com". Probably the components and cover of the thrown computer is loose and so on to make it lok better and the comp is useless. These internet circulating clips are very popular; good free advertisment.

But MP cheaters are indeed not anything good since they have fun at the cost of people who want to play 'fair'.

"I played Counter-Strike for about a week and I saw at least three cheaters"

Damage >> u know , in CS there are aloot of cheaters , but most of the "cheaters" are skilled players , my Half-Life CD key (Wonid) is banned 4-5 times on different servers , and my name is even on the DK-Blacklist , over all cheaters , cos just i never ever installed a MP cheat , it exist extremly high skilled players on the internet , BEST WAY 2 GET A CHEATER say to him , U CHEATER! , and if he will say sumthing like "fuck off asshole" <<< Cheater , i can promise u that , if he saiz sumthing like "Wat cheat do i use?" and wanna talk about it , to prove hes NOT , hes prolly no cheater =)

Speaking about is this clip fake or not it wonders me how fast that 1 guy unplugged all the wires from the computer... I'd say it takes more than 5 seconds, unlike in this clip.

It must be fake otherwise I'd feel really sorry for that guy (even thought it's about cheater).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (_Assulter_ @ Feb. 05 2002,22:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"I played Counter-Strike for about a week and I saw at least three cheaters"

Damage >> u know , in CS there are aloot of cheaters , but most of the "cheaters" are skilled players , my Half-Life CD key (Wonid) is banned 4-5 times on different servers , and my name is even on the DK-Blacklist , over all cheaters , cos just i never ever installed a MP cheat , it exist extremly high skilled players on the internet , BEST WAY 2 GET A CHEATER say to him , U CHEATER! , and if he will say sumthing like "fuck off asshole" <<< Cheater , i can promise u that , if he saiz sumthing like "Wat cheat do i use?" and wanna talk about it , to prove hes NOT , hes prolly no cheater =)<span id='postcolor'>

There were two guys that were invisible and one guy that was changing skins really fast....that isn't cheating?

common....can´t you guys see how played that video is...

How could the cam´s b around in & outside to film the guy...

Anywayz....cheaters suck, it only ruins the game....

welll cheating does ruin the fun, but it certianly doesnt justify the smashing of ones $2000+ computer. as far as the law is concerned, that is just flat out destruction of ones property and assuming the video was real and not a act im sure the clown wasnt laughing when he got the repair bill.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 05 2002,19:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"I played Counter-Strike for about a week and I saw at least three cheaters"

Damage >> u know , in CS there are aloot of cheaters , but most of the "cheaters" are skilled players , my Half-Life CD key (Wonid) is banned 4-5 times on different servers , and my name is even on the DK-Blacklist , over all  cheaters , cos just i never ever installed a MP cheat , it exist extremly high skilled players on the internet , BEST WAY 2 GET A CHEATER say to him , U CHEATER! , and if he will say sumthing like "fuck off asshole" <<< Cheater , i can promise u that , if he saiz sumthing like "Wat cheat do i use?" and wanna talk about it , to prove hes NOT , hes prolly no cheater =)<span id='postcolor'>

There were two guys that were invisible and one guy that was changing skins really fast....that isn't cheating?<span id='postcolor'>

I don't cheat but I have found that I have been invisible once or twice in a game of granted not cs but Swat 3 over the Internet. I know I was invisible as I was standing right in front of this guy and he did not shoot me and decide to ask him if he knew I was there and he said no after I got a few more people involved trying to see me I decided I better log off and then re join the game to see If I was still invisible I was not. So invisitbilty can just be sometimes a problem with the net code not the person or you just got a really high ping.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">cheating does ruin the fun<span id='postcolor'>

Why buy a realistic game, get some realistic downloads, get some new patches, and then CHEAT?  It defies explanation.  Cheats smell!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">cheating does ruin the fun<span id='postcolor'>

Why buy a realistic game, get some realistic downloads, get some new patches, and then CHEAT?  It defies explanation.  Cheats smell!<span id='postcolor'>

your missing my point, just because you pay a measly  $24.00

for a game and you find a somebody cheating, does that give you the right to destroy there $2,000 PC? of course not. if you find a cheater than dont play a game with that person.

I usually get accused of cheating by n00bs. They are too crappy to play well, so when I start killing them repeatedly, they accuse me of being a "cheat".

More than a few times in DF2, a n00b has run back to the same sniping spot over and over, I pop him off every single time, and he actually accuses me of cheating!

It's annoying at first but it gets funny after a while, now I take it as a compliment. biggrin.gif

Tyler

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ Feb. 05 2002,02:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Cheating sucks. If you cannot win the game, and hate to lose, DON'T PLAY IT. It is rather brutal that they smash his computer to pieces which i don't aprove bij de weg, but i really hate cheaters. The reason that i do't play CouterStrike anymore is becuase of these @ssholes that use AIMBOT and WALLHACK, so they always hit you in the head and can spot you through the walls. Combination of these cheats, and a Magnum Warfare means instance death of all those who are not cheating mad.gif

So lets this be an example<span id='postcolor'>

It's not a matter of not being able to win...it's for fun, a laugh.....like team killing....some times it can be funny as hell......like in swat 3...sometimes you drop a guy and everyone starts to freak out shooting wildly at everyone in site tell only one team member is left......it's hilarious.....