Sign in to follow this  
Stavanger

Armed Assault Addonlist

Okay vilas, this change would make the list a bit longer, but i want to keep it clear arranged.

We come to right that ei make an advanced comment to vilas_mod.rar so that every weapon is listed there. I hope it is alright for both of us. smile_o.gif

Hi Fan´s,

new Version 1.1 online:

Changelog Version 1.1

[*]new "Map/Island" Category

[*]new NGG-Logo inserted

[*]new Nations = Australia, United Nations, Spanien and Vietnam

[*]Cells fixed

[*]new Addons to 17.03.2007 - 19.00Uhr CET inserted

Regard Stavanger

Just a question; since there are hundreds of great addons for OFP, does the conversion for ArmA require official tools for ArmA ( which are not out yet ) or are people just bussy playing MP maps, OR nobody wants to make addons again? With all the 3D models already made, all the textures and scripts, millions of hours spent, there should be some way to put OFP models into ArmA. Or i'm missing something important?

All the addons were made during 5 years of OFP, now when there is database of every single piece of fighiting equipement from light sabres to chainsaw, from Leonardo's air screw to space shuttle, from fishing boats to aircraft carrier, it could be big boom of addons when they are ported in ArmA. At least i'm hopeing it will be. biggrin_o.gif

Yep, many addons like the BW-Mod already got a higher count of polys. Maybe they only need to be retextured with normalmaps and so on...So the addons of the last year are looking as good as some armed assault models do. To the most addons, there is no big step between the quality i think. xmas_o.gif

While i think this doesn´t belong to this thread, i know that it isn´t that easy to port a addon from OFP to ArmA.

This is because of the lack of official tools which would make that a lot easier but more imporantly it is the new animation structure in ArmA which keep some people still away from releasing content because everything has to be learnt again wink_o.gif

Hi, Armed Assault Addonlist updated!

ArmA Addonlist v1.2:

New Features:

[*]new "Objects/Gebäude, Zelte etc." Category

[*]new Nations = Other nations, Switzerland, Sweden, New Zealand and Czechoslovakia/Czech Republic

[*]every category got its own image

[*]Civilian and Resistance separately

[*]Cells fixed

[*]new Addons to 18.05.2007 - 16.00Uhr CET inserted

AA List v1.3

[*]graphical adjustment

[*]new Nations = China and Cuba

[*]logo deleted

[*]Cells fixed

[*]new Addons to 30.05.2007 - 23.00Uhr CET inserted

Best regard, Stavanger

There were some probs with the hoster but now the addonlist should be online for at least another 3 months wink_o.gif

A new version of Stavanger´s Militaria is online! Ones again I worked on it and optimized it, of course it is regularly updated, too.

<ul>[*]new subcategory "Replacement Packs" in Mods, Scripte, Tools, Maps, etc.

[*]new nations: Africa, Iraq and Slovenia

[*]Cells fixed

[*]new Addons to 26.07.2007 - 20.45Uhr CET inserted

I got one question for you: Should I split the russian troops from the SLA units and than place them to the Rest of the World?

got one question for you: Should I split the russian troops from the SLA units and than place them to the Rest of the World?[/b]

Yeah, definately.

You should add some parameter to how big size each addons are and some more spesific info would be great. Damn that BIS not have some automatic addons list or place on net where u can see all done addons/mods in one page.

Nextgenerationgames.de is down, we moved, but I am sorry that Stavanger's Militaria // ArmA Addonlist is not coming back.

I integrated all addons in the new page, which got a better connection. I apologize, because I got a lot of problems with the old server and hoster and I saw no other possiblity. My new residence in the prison network is the best decision ever and with this team I will daily supply you with the newest and hotest from the scene. Logg in and take part in something real special.

Regards

Stavanger

PS: @Mod Please close the thread, thanks to all!

Apologies if this is a noob question, but do any of these mods have any effect on multiplayer?

I ask because I had to ask for help in the multiplayer section where I was getting a red broken chain icon. The only mod I had installed was some sound back and the official Queens Gambit. There were several replies calling me a cheater (completely unfounded) and I wondered if it was as a result of this sound pack?

Closed up request by the threadstarter.