Sign in to follow this  
Wolf_51

OFrP Release #FINAL

I think that you can use :

this exec "\OFrP_AirC\Scripts\C160_fermsoute.sqs"

I have not tried so I can't be sure, but it should be this one.

Quote[/b] ]I think that you can use :

this exec "\OFrP_AirC\Scripts\C160_fermsoute.sqs"

I have not tried so I can't be sure, but it should be this one.

Thank you very much, it worked very well. But is there any list of those scripts. I know only for those included in example missions.

Ok perfect. I don't know if there is a list of the scripts available, I found this one by uncompressing the addon. icon_rolleyes.gif

I'll ask to another team member.

Quote[/b] ]any english language missons for these yet

You mean for these new addons or for all OFrP addons ?

I think some (most ?) of the ones available on the official website have been translated. Maybe not the voices but at least the texts.

http://www.ofrp.net/index.php?m=dl&f=missions&clng=en

I can advise you "le survivant" (on page 3), it is one of the oldest missions made for OFrP, but it uses very good scripts and shows many OFrP units.

Regards,

Chris.

Thanks...downloading.

Btw...did you update that reticule?  If you did, was there an update/release?

GD Mast

I don't think that there will be any update of the Weapon Pack for OFP. The reticle will be corrected on ArmA packs.

But if you want to do it yourself, I have posted the things to do at the top of previous page. It needs a little bit of knowledge in editing but if you have questions, don't hesitate to send me a private message.  smile_o.gif

That's what I was afraid off.   biggrin_o.gif   I might give it a try.  Thanks!

GD Mast

which files i have to download to play this mod? there are many files in download link in site.

congrats to the Frenchpoint team.

Are you going to release this stuff for Arma when the necessary tools are released by BIS?

which files i have to download to play this mod? there are many files in download link in site.

In order to be able to play the mod, you have to downloads the following packs in the download section of the website :

[OFP] Pack Air V4.0

[OFP] Pack Véhicules V3.1

[OFP] Sea Pack V1.0

[OFP] Weapon pack V3.2

[OFP] Infantry pack V3.2

[OFP] Objects Pack V3.1

[OFP] Armor Pack V2.0

The GUI pack is not necessary, you can download it of you want to change the default GUI. I do not remember what is included in the "Goodies pack" but it must be wallpapers and stuff like that I think.

Then you can download the missions you want among the official and non-official ones (I put a link to download the non-official Operation Icare campaign by bardamu some pages before on tis thread).

Quote[/b] ]congrats to the Frenchpoint team.

Are you going to release this stuff for Arma when the necessary tools are released by BIS?

Thanks for the comment.  smile_o.gif

Most OFrP members are indeed waiting for the tools to resume working on 3d models, but some conversions of OFP addons have already been made. I think IkaR and xav have posted screenshots and videos of the Tiger, Puma, Mirage 2000 and Transall in the A&M : Discussion forum.

I'm sorry because i'm sure someone allready asked, and because i don't know if this topic is still alive, but i would like to know if someone knows where i can find the last versions of this addon. I know there is a download section around here somewhere, but i didn't manage to find it.

indeed, all the links i found are dead, or for formers versions. I especially search the 4.0 version of the air pack.

thanks a lot everyone, i love this mod ( and i'm french so...)

Oh, Thank you two soooo much, I searched, but i searched in addon, not in news ( i suppose it's news) and i didn't find the latest addons. I found almost everyone of them, but not all ( like air 4.0). I don't know how to thank you, i once add them but i could not find them again. Thanks a lot! ^^

Edited by LCN