Sign in to follow this  
WackyIraqi

Emergency Response Team Mod

For the sidearm i'm gonna give them .45 Glocks.  Whether or not they will have surefires is undecided since most holsters do not support tactlights, my guess due to the issue of where the light points, the gun points.

I'm defintly thinking about Mp5a4s with tactlights, plus additional with aimpoints, Eotechs, and laser pointers.  Also with the Mp5SD5

The shotgun of choice is the Benilli M3 Super 90 with tactlight, also equiped in most patrol cars. I'm gonna try to have this shotgun shoot slugs and LessThanLethal ammo

I'm not sure what the sniper rifle should be...i wanna aviod the M40 platform and go for something alil bit more advance, maybe a PSG1 or AW Covert?  I'm probably gonna go with the AW Covert since i know police use them.

As for a primary assault rifle, i'm not sure.  If i go with a M4 platform, it will be a larger caliber from Bushmaster, but just the fact everybody makes M4s kills my desire.  G36c look nice, but so do SIG 552s.

man if you do the mp5 (and really what's a swat team without one biggrin_o.gif ) you have to do the exact one in the picture i gave.. solid stock... flashlight, iron sights... it would be so cool.

definately the m4 in my opinion... i know it's overdone but it is an amazing swat weapon.

it would be cool to make some fire objects.. .and maybe a large building that isin't repetitive like all the rest.

g36 would be cool... not into the sig... i more love classic american style swat teams.

benelli m3 is the perfect shotgun for you... i would love to see some crazy recoil (i have shot shotguns before and the kick is what makes em fun)

in my opinion you have to do at least one rifle similar to the m40... even a remington... not a psg imo... the aw convert is a bit overkill but I love em. maybe a remington

... oh don't know if ive said it yet but i love what you guys are doing here... #1 fan

also... do you guys need a mission designer?... it's my favourite thing to do in ofp

This isn't anything new for the mod, but just the other day i went to a rifle range with MPs and i got to shoot the benilli M1014, which is the M3, just different stocks. (blah blah blah, i don't care if u beleive i'm a marine) and i learned a few things about the shotgun. It's not pump action and it works off simple blowback action from my understanding and it is semiautomatic. it holds 7 rounds in the tube + 1 in the chamber, +1 specially loaded in the loading action chamber. The recoil is not that bad, however i was shooting 00 buckshot and not slugs. We had alittle competition fireing 5 shells quickly and acuratelly at a man size target from the 25 yard line and i got all shells fired on target in less than 3 seconds, beating the other MPs and 6 marines in my plattoon.

Good to hear that WackyIraqi is here smile_o.gif and the project too biggrin_o.gif keep on work on this project!!!

it's been awhile, but any news on how the project is going, would love to know thank you.

Agreed, espiecally looking forward to the SWAT.

Though you might want to consider using the Heckler & Koch HK416 rather than the Colt M4.

Although the M4 is still used, from what I've been told the HK416 is seeing quite a bit of use amongst a number of SWAT teams (LAPD SWAT, amongst others.)

Hello? It's been almost a Year since this has been started. I really don't mind if it's not released in a Pack. But... I Really need those Sheriff's Cars (both would be nice). I don't need the deputies if it's going to be a problem. But i really want those Cars. I have a few missions that desire those cars.

I would really appreciate it.

Sorry, But those are on a laptop thats overseas with no Wi-fi (Delta is currently in japan so he cant send them you have to wait until august)

japan does have wireless but it sux donkey nuts. I'm back off the boat wacky, so i'm gonna start hitting this stuff hard. I would have done it on ship, but they had me painting stupid crap.

But the cars will be released on or near august 15. I might add a generic city cop car in hollywood gay black and white.

As for an update to my progress, i'm focusing on weapons and touching up the cars. I'm looking into doing deputies and troopers.

japan does have wireless but it sux donkey nuts.  I'm back off the boat wacky, so i'm gonna start hitting this stuff hard.  I would have done it on ship, but they had me painting stupid crap.

But the cars will be released on or near august 15.  I might add a generic city cop car in hollywood gay black and white.

As for an update to my progress, i'm focusing on weapons and touching up the cars.  I'm looking into doing deputies and troopers.

Could you take some pics of the car and show them/

Delta Hawk, is there any chance of you do any HK416s (10 inch and possibly 14.5 inch variants) for SWAT usage?

Something like this perhaps with the Aimpoint and Surefire M900 Forward Grip/Tactical Flashlight (which is commonly in use amongst elite law enforcement units and military special operations.)

ecfee87f.jpg

The following picture is of a US Capital Police CERT Team, during a call-out/incident. (Note the fact that their HK416's configeration is virtually the same to the above image.)

416uscap1lv3.th.jpg

hmmm, the HK416...i got alot on my plate right now, so i'm not sure the HK416 will be possible, however i'm remodeling a M4 (useing a editor pack, which is faster) into a weapon VERY simular to that, to include the M900, Aimpoint, Eotech, aiming lasers and silencers.  I'm also includeing a G36c.  In the end, i'd like to see my weapons included with SJB's weapon pack (He's has alot of great weapons in there)

As for the police cars!  It is official!  For the first time in OFP history, the community will get serious American Police cars!  The release date is around Aug 15 (I gotta find a good conection).  The pack will include numerous Police Inteceptors to inlcude Texas DPS and Fire Rescue.  The character pack and weapons can't be release, so it's only V.90 with no weapons or mounts.  There's not alot of fancy stuff cuz i don't know how to script, so anybody wanna offer some scripts that'll be cool.

Texas Department of Publice Safety

Texas Department of Public Safety

Generic Police Department

Generic Police Department

10-70 shots fired

Delta... If you werent a man, I'd kiss you and ontop of that THEY ROCK in that word plain and simple. I see you put some zing into the Generic Police cruisers, at first I thought they were gonna look all "Eww L.A.P.D." Like, But you put some extra zing into the paint job with the Red stripe. I like that. I also see you changed the Lightbars to... They look like Whelen 900M's with LED Lights, No? Also! Kudo's on the Damaged look. It kinda looks like it was at the North Hollywood Shootout  rofl.gif

By the way, You only forgot one thing to put onto the Cruisers "To Protect and Serve" tounge2.gif

Oh, Before I forget, Do you have Texas DPS, Generic Cruisers, FD Resucue and Robert or Yucata County PD? Oh and How does the Edward C Look? (The Unmarked without Bullhead Bumpers) If its the white one that was shot up, Is it in any other colors? Like black or dark blue (Yknow those obvious yet not obvious Police paint schemes for the Unmarked Cars)

I'm not 100% sure what the light bar on the DPS interceptor is, however I know that lightbar is custom made for DPS. But the other lightbar is based on a Whelen Freedom Lightbar (probably 900m's) With the generic police department (GPD), I didn't really wanted to put any phrase. A phrase might be included on the YCSD if the tex is good enough. 1024 by 1024 was a bad choice sad_o.gif The unmarked/traffic/detective car is gonna be the white one, but i might want to play around and make different colors. DPS, GPD, FDR and YCSD will be inlcuded, and i might MIGHT add a taxi. The pack will also include the ability for others to make thier own cars (with limitations)

I'm not 100% sure what the light bar on the DPS interceptor is, however I know that lightbar is custom made for DPS.  But the other lightbar is based on a Whelen Freedom Lightbar (probably 900m's)  With the generic police department (GPD), I didn't really wanted to put any phrase.  A phrase might be included on the YCSD if the tex is good enough. 1024 by 1024 was a bad choice sad_o.gif  The unmarked/traffic/detective car is gonna be the white one, but i might want to play around and make different colors.  DPS, GPD, FDR and YCSD will be inlcuded, and i might MIGHT add a taxi.  The pack will also include the ability for others to make thier own cars (with limitations)

YEAH! Thats what I forgot to mention, A Taxi! (By the way, Maybe you could make a Traffic Interception Unit) Turns out the NYPD has Taxi's that patrol the city looking for parking infractions, etc. My brother got stoped by an Taxi for double parking, lol He told me that right when he pulled out the Taxi turned on its Police lights that were hidden in the grille and the Cop/Taxi Driver gave him a Ticket, LOL!  rofl.gif (Personally it sounds like Entrapment to me icon_rolleyes.gif ) Oh the loveable NYPD  wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Jusrt for Confirmation, The Cruiser will be Marked as "Yucata County and Not Robert County? (I don't mean to try and put more work on you if this is but could you include those Robert County cruisers... They look so awesome)

the robert is yucata, i just got kind of mixed up. The paint scheme used for robert is yucata, though i might change something...a taxi/cop??? YCSD will be included...since this is the base unit for all the other cars (And the YCSD is high speed low drag...they make LAPD look like college campus police

the robert is yucata, i just got kind of mixed up.  The paint scheme used for robert is yucata, though i might change something...a taxi/cop???  YCSD will be included...since this is the base unit for all the other cars (And the YCSD is high speed low drag...they make LAPD look like college campus police

lol, Yeah Delta, But Remember Gone in Sixty Seconds? The Campus Police had weapons... And they werent afraid to use them  wink_o.gif

And yes a Taxi Cop, I think they might call them undercover. I dont know *Shrugs* oh and uh... Could we get a pic of the Fire/Rescue Car? (Will it be designated as Fire Rescue, Or Fire Battalion Chief or what, what will it be marked as? I think it would be Fire Battalion cause uh... I think its like A Chief for every 5 Houses... and then a Chief for the entire FD so That car would be just a battalion Chief not a fire chief cause theres only so much equipment that we made :P) One more thing, Do you think you could apply that Same Police Paint Job onto the ERT Truck so its like knocking down 2 birds with the same stone, We've got the rest of the equipment painted, Just need the Wheels redone on the Ambulance/Ert Truck and the Brush Pumper. Hopefully Devilbass our Texturer for the equipment will Paint the rest of the Ambulance   ertmodfireequipmentrg0.jpg

@ Panzer thats on the AWM Islands thats where he took those photos

I picked AWM for one reason, the DPS car, cause that's pretty much how west Texas looks like (east Texas is all green).

@Sean wow, those are looking beautiful. I need a close up on the side of the First Responder (the F350) for the BC

For the ERT truck, i'm trying to use COMBAT's Ambulance if i can get ahold of the texture files and turn it black.

I really need to find someone who can texture black BDUs for the police. That's all i need is good black BDUs then the sheriffs can be done in less than a week.

I picked AWM for one reason, the DPS car, cause that's pretty much how west Texas looks like (east Texas is all green).

@Sean wow, those are looking beautiful.  I need a close up on the side of the First Responder (the F350) for the BC

For the ERT truck, i'm trying to use COMBAT's Ambulance if i can get ahold of the texture files and turn it black.

I really need to find someone who can texture black BDUs for the police.  That's all i need is good black BDUs then the sheriffs can be done in less than a week.

You got it Mate. I'll insert it after I take a photo

Offtopic for a second: THIS... IS... SPARTAAAAAA!

(Sorry, I had to. I just saw 300 Less than 5 Minutes ago, I keep wanting to scream that out of my window and scare everyone rofl.gif If you havent seen 300, See it ASAP!wink_o.gif Again, Sorry for going off topic shadow, I couldnt help myself wink_o.gif

Lately i've been thinking if i should make the car simple, or make it complicated like real life(as in alot of scripts and alot of actions i.e. Take Down lights, sirens on, lightbar on, directional arrow on, computer/console/laptop on, intergration of BAS's gps system (with permission), marker tracker script, and whatever i can put on there. I can handle all the actions, but can u?

Watch your speed on the Highway, Or else you learn the Hard way... trafficstopbydpskt5.jpg

Addons listed in lower Left hand corner.

Photo take on location at: AWM Red Rock Island

More ERT Photos... Coming Soon to a BIS Forums Thread Near you!