Sign in to follow this  
WackyIraqi

Emergency Response Team Mod

yeah well after a long time of inactivity the ert mod is finally making a come back. first up.....the firetrucks. our texturer "DevilBass" has been doing a GREAT job on the trucks. after he finishes the trucks he will move on to the Police and EMS vehicles. after that will be the civilian vehicles (yes, theres civilian vehicles aswell). now, heres a picture to show you our progress. more to follow

flashpointresistance200lz0.jpg

Very good its work!thumbs-up.gif it was lacking adons of this type in the OFP, has launching forecast?

Very good its work!thumbs-up.gif it was lacking adons of this type in the OFP, has launching forecast?

i assume you mean do we know of when they will be released.

we hope to have it finished in 1-2 weeks. if not, it will be released as soon as its finished

I knew you guys would make a comeback biggrin_o.gif These are looking great and I look forward to the other projects!

alright so basically right now we're looking for a scripter who would be able to fix the current scripts we have because they aren't MP compatible at the time. if you know how we can fix that please give me a PM or MSN.... thanks smile_o.gif.

as for progress on the firetrucks the outside is completly textured but no pics at this time..

Looking GOOD, WackyIraqui! But I find the wheels a bit too lightly gray... they could look darker (and the front wheels look so small, but they're probably accurate, given the suspension the vehicle has)... Looking forward to this one! thumbs-up.gif

BUZZARD @ Feb. 15 2007,19:00)]Looking GOOD, WackyIraqui! But I find the wheels a bit too lightly gray... they could look darker (and the front wheels look so small, but they're probably accurate, given the suspension the vehicle has)... Looking forward to this one! thumbs-up.gif

the wheels are accurate size, that truck just has a lift kit on it due to its uses. but the F-350 (and superduty version IIRC) civilian trucks have an even higher lift kit on them.

also, the release of the fire engine/ladder truck is inching closer, perhaps we will see a release in maybe a week if all goes well, just need to texture the interior. our skilled texturer is very fast smile_o.gif

stay tuned for more info thumbs-up.gif and thanks for all the feedback wink_o.gif

I'm working on the law enforcement for this project, serveral Sheriff Deputies including Metro Division(not shown) and SWAT Operators, different Police Interceptors including a Stealth (not shown) and weapons based on SJB's Pack.

Can anyone tell me why they have earpieces when they have radio mikes and why one has two sidearms?

THESE ADDONS WILL NOT BE RELEASED WITH OTHER ADDONS, i have something alil bit bigger in my life right now, so the release date won't be until quite some time. Sorry.

RCSD Deputies with Slick Top Interceptor

RCSD Interceptor

10-34D Traffic Stop

SWAT team

SWAT team

Man that cop car rocks ass.

These addons would look nice replacing the aging (And pretty usless in terms of tapping one thing and not being able to move the car at all) Crime City police car and units.

Edit: I dunno, maybe cause he wants to be cool and likes you use twin pistols?

And the earpeices... Dunno about that one. rofl.gif

Edit2: Oh god, nooo! Please get rid of Spaztex faces crazy_o.gif

I'm working on the law enforcement for this project, serveral Sheriff Deputies including Metro Division(not shown) and SWAT Operators, different Police Interceptors including a Stealth (not shown) and weapons based on SJB's Pack.

Can anyone tell me why they have earpieces when they have radio mikes and why one has two sidearms?

THESE ADDONS WILL NOT BE RELEASED WITH OTHER ADDONS, i have something alil bit bigger in my life right now, so the release date won't be until quite some time. Sorry.

wow_o.gif WOW wow_o.gif this is looking Awesome I can Not wait for this to be released! Great Job!!!

This stuff is top class!

More fire fighting equipment smile_o.gif

And Delta Hawk's SWAT is 1st class, good work.

Hello all nener.gif long time!!! dont give any news to team ERt, maybe 5 days lol about my skinnig job, sorry for my english speak more french, but here have some fresh picture: rofl.gif more update coming soon!!!

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5822/flashpointresistance200gl1.png

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/7420/flashpointresistance200jh3.png

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/5905/flashpointresistance200pu2.png

Nice job!

When I first saw this mod I thought it wasn't my sort of thing but I have to say I'm looking forward to it now.

Keep up the good work

Nice work! I've been waiting for units like these for years.

The earpieces go with the mikes. They plug into them.

As for sidearms, one is a sidearm, the other is a taser.

Just finished watching "the guardian".... i need this mod NOW haha.

Can you guys do coast guard.... I know theres allready a good mod for it but maybe you could do a winch with the ability to load/unload people. (scripting would be like scripting a moving passenger seat I think)

just an idea.... this is a very cool mod bty