Sign in to follow this  
WackyIraqi

Emergency Response Team Mod

hmmm, the HK416...i got alot on my plate right now, so i'm not sure the HK416 will be possible, however i'm remodeling a M4 (useing a editor pack, which is faster) into a weapon VERY simular to that, to include the M900, Aimpoint, Eotech, aiming lasers and silencers.  I'm also includeing a G36c.  In the end, i'd like to see my weapons included with SJB's weapon pack (He's has alot of great weapons in there)

Hey Delta Hawk, shame about the HK416's definitely would've been keen on seeing some SWAT officers outfitted with those bad-boys.

But either way do you happen to have any progress shots of your M4's with various attachments?

I'd greatly appreciate anything you can provide.

Thanks for all the hard work your putting into addon making dude.

Anybody out there know how to make flashes like the kind for our lightbars, if you do, sound off, we need to make some diffrent colored flashes!

Heres the Crown Victoria Stockpile so Far, From Fire Chief car all the way to the Texas Department of Public Saftey Trooper's Cruiser ertsp71snb4.jpg

Larger Image / Wallpaper for 1024x768 Desktops

Quote[/b] ]"This project, through hard work and strong dedication, did not fade into history, instead was pushed even farther through the numerous challenges because we wanted to bring OFP not just any other addon, but a representation of the men of women of Law Enforcement that wake up everyday before anyone else, and choose to face danger and dispair in order to protect thier neighbor, Selfishly and gallantly risking thier lifes in the line of duty." - Delta Hawk

Those look like strobe lightbars. FDF mod had a police volvo with a nice strobe like flash that lightened up the area around it.

Those look like strobe lightbars. FDF mod had a police volvo with a nice strobe like flash that lightened up the area around it.

nope

they are LED lightbars

well i would like the strober effect that lights up but i never could find it.

Looks great  notworthy.gif  Hard to wait for release.

Oh please, Its hard for you to wait for anything thats on A&M: D lol. Our Sheriffs are coming along nicely, Would you guys like Facestex ON or OFF?

Facestex OFFFFFFF!

I swear if this addon has Facestex Im gunna shoot myself!

No, not anything. Only the things I like. But ok, ... on your ... cars! They're the best american policecars that've ever made for OFP, that's the reason because it's hard to wait for.

Go on and be happy with your ... cars!

Wouldn't the "generic" cop be in more of a "generic" police uniform. Like blue or black?

ah...i hate to do this, but my addon might be a few days late, 16 or 17, maybe 18th. Sorry. Why? You might ask. Cause (even though the human model is horrible) i'd like to release the cars with the Troopers and GPD. Atleast ur not waiting for the weapons pack that won't be done until october. :\

As for the look of the GPD, I hate with a passion the Hollywood LAPD look, so i'll make the GPD with a tan khaki top and dark brown slacks with a yellow stripe, unless a large number of OFP community members post thier opinion.

I personally like the idea of the Tan/Khaki Shirt and Brown Trousers, but not so much the yellow stripe. Plain trousers would be better IMO.

Officer: Unit 746 to Dispatch...

Dispatch: Unit 746... This is Dispatch, Go Ahead...

Officer: Unit 746 Requesting a 10-35 at My Location...

Dispatch: Roger That, Unit 746, Back up Unit Sierra 5 is En Route to your Location, E.T.A. 3 Minutes....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Coming Soon... To a Media Player near you...

Ford P71 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor Video

Filmed On Location at Ocean Island, Filmed by Dainel Roberts.

SWAT Units, Courtesy of Staff Sergeant Matt Eversmann, Special Thanks to Mayor Alex "WackyIraqi" McArdle, Ocean Island City Hall.

In the words of Thunderbird 84...

"OFP Will hit you hard again!"

DISCLOSURE: ERT Mod, Welsh Movie Dragons and BIS/Codemasters Is not Responsible if you drool too much and Damage your Computer, Also, We are not responsible if you spend too much time watching this video and your significant other gets pissed off at you and you end up sleeping on the couch

Coming soon to an Addon Folder Near you!

Damn that was awesome wow_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif , excellent work to all those who worked on the trailer aswell the addons present inside of it. notworthy.gif

Nice choice of music too.

Seemingly decent looking SWAT too, seems they're wearing tan BDU's?

Hey it's looking Excellent! my calculations says it will be released today? notworthy.gif

Probably busy with RL issues, I dare say it'll be released in due time.

And on the plus side, maybe hes working to include more stuff rather than just the Cars and Officers alone.

I'm definitely looking forward to the SWAT and weapons packs most of all.

hi i'm currently working on a street race BMW M5 cop car and i need some help if anyones interested please pm me or email midniterun19@hotmail.com

rambo57 Do not use this thread as a means to try and get help, thats what the help section of the forums is for

OFFTOPIC: Don't you allready have a thread somewhere? If you do, dont go spamming it in other threads, If you have a thread stating you need help, keep it thatway or link the thread in your signature

ONTOPIC: We apologize for the delay, we have kinks and bugs to be worked out *Cough* Damages *Cough* Uh, We are also working on Officers, Deputies and State Troopers to go with the Vehicles, I remind you once again as I said before "Overworked and Understaffed" Were trying to get the perfect things to go with the Cars (Plus were working on Stop Sticks too) By the way, Just a heads up, you WILL need SJB's weapons for the Officers, so Heads up in Advance

- Sean

dpspic2ep6.th.jpg

Texas Department of Public Saftey Troopers are Being frank with this Truck Driver...