Sign in to follow this  
shadow

Ask a moderator about the forum and the rules

maybe your internet identity will get deleted. oh noes. or your postcount. which is the silliest thing.

Don´t want to get nostalgic...but I´ll miss the ol lady aswell.

Not sure Avon likes being called that  whistle.gif

LOL, the forums are awfully slow - it's like everyone's waiting for them to go down biggrin_o.gif

I can't wait to see Placebo's new sig.

"Next person to suggest we should revert back to Ikonboard will die a horrible, long, painful death!"

? biggrin_o.gif

I could guess me to the answer but just to clearify either way - Is quoting of YouTube videos "" allowed?

I suppose all other rules on the previous forum still apply as well. Specifically aiming at the 100kb limit.

I dont realy know what happened to my profile but a lot of the info was set back to a very old stage (no problem) and my postcount was reduced from 6475 to 2 (not nice at all). Is it possible to change that?

I dont realy know what happened to my profile but a lot of the info was set back to a very old stage (no problem) and my postcount was reduced from 6475 to 2 (not nice at all). Is it possible to change that?

Strange, you seem the only one with that problem so far. Nothing we Mods can do atm because we have no admin access and thus can't edit user profiles and stuff. Give us a few days to look into it. :)

Yes the old forum rules apply here too, you can review them here.

Thanks W0lle. :)

Edited by colossus

Simple answer, you're using the wrong profile right now.

http://forums.bistudio.com/member.php?u=18109

Albert Schweitzer

http://forums.bistudio.com/member.php?u=18110

Albert Schweizer

Presumably when you first signed up all those years ago you screwed up your username and made it again? :)