Sign in to follow this  
VictorFarbau

I shot the eagle...

We got these beautiful 4x4 Toyota Hilux replicas and no deer addons to ram, what is up with that?

Maybe some kind of "Eagle revenge mod"? Eagles ... with .... l.a.s.e.r.s?

Ha, brilliant. biggrin_o.gif

How about a pigeon-shoot mini mod? tounge2.gif

I'm posting here because this appears to be the thread where everyone makes retarded spam posts that aren't funny, amusing, or cute in any way whatsoever.

banghead.gif

I'm posting here because this appears to be the thread where everyone makes retarded spam posts that aren't funny, amusing, or cute in any way whatsoever.

banghead.gif

LOL much very

LOL...whats that?!?

is that really working?..hahahaha

u should start to make the seagull vs hawk mod.

that would bring ArmA up in a new dimension!

wink_o.gif

What the hell just happened here? i am all for spam, but FFS make it funny spam! crazy_o.gif you n00bs need to take a back seat and leave the spamming to myself and Blackdog.

yeh well i once dropped my weapon caught a seagull, went up a building and threw it off. to badd it flew away before it hit the ground. sad_o.gif

Your on patrol. Clearing buildings, checking the area is secure.

Your LCpl looks up to the sky - suddenly BANG. He is down...you run for cover.

Look to the sky...is it a Su35, is it an Mi17, NO its a wedge formation of Pigeons. They drop there 'load' on you, and all those who are touched by it explode.

An awesome idea...a mate of mine Redhouse was working on a scrip for attacker pigeons - I shall see how far he got on it. What a class mission, forget zombies, explosive excreting pigeons are the way to go.

*Slaps himself for going off topic*

WHAT! The eagle stays there where it lands! I shot one but couldn't find it's corpse... Oh dear... Now i have to shoot another of those... It looked nice as bullet hit that sucker and there was that bullet-hitting effect, reminds me of Platoon the movie btw... Made me feel proud to be man with the gun. Almost like in one huntergame where i was supposed to kill whole bunch of warthogs with .44 magnum revolver. pistols.gif ... pistols.gifpistols.gifpistols.gifpistols.gifpistols.gif

Don't take it seriously, until Sweden puts an embassy in Paraiso.

hahaha tahts brilliant "PULL" bang bang woops bird on the range hahahaha