Sign in to follow this  
dr_eyeball

17520x17520 res map of Sahrani - jpg

Can anyone make this map in .gif format? .Gif makes about 1000000x more sense than .jpg.

I can host these on http if I just get hold of them.

Ok, I've uploaded both files again on this temporary site.

Links have been edited into the first post.

I'll get them uploaded somewhere permanently soon.

(PM me if you've want me to add extra permanent links to the first post.)

anyone know a company that'll print this to a poster for you ? (sure i seen people on the forums have em made up)

If I open the .emf file in Adobe Illustrator it looks a lot better than when opened with Windows Media and Fax Viewer.

There are a few problems with it though. There is no text information layer and it has on the 5m contour interval which is too tightly spaced for zoomed out work.

Are there any extra parameters you can give while exporting the vector map information (which I never got working, this console you press shift+ some key for next worked) to specify what class layers you export?

Quote[/b] ]There's a way to get a vector image straight from ArmA, using the left-shift + minus keys and typing TOPOGRAPHY.

Like TOPORGRAPHY (20m contour interval, +TextLayer) or something.

Hey, if you work at a plant with an engineering staff (like I do) see if they have a plotter and then you can print out the map and use it to cover one wall in your gaming room! That'll definitely impress the ladies! Or piss off your mom! :D All joking aside, I think it would be kinda cool...beats the crap out of white.