Sign in to follow this  
Blake

They Came From The Desert

** Updated 2.3.07 **

co 6 they came from the desert (V1.2)

You and your mates bought old McInnis farm which is in the middle of Sahrani desert. The place is in severe disrepair but it ought to accomodate you for couple of nights while play your paramilitary paintball games once in a while. Anything goes if there's beer available.

You sleep restlessly in your sleeping bags after paintballing all day. You go through all freaky stories old man McInnis told you about meteorite hitting the desert 50 years ago and some serious shit happening after that. Some real guns you brought along you give you some assurance though...

DOWNLOAD

Dling. Thx Blake, loved Bond one, hoping you make more of that type. yay.gif

Hahahha this was quite a bit of fun. Only problem - when playing by yourself, in the first part you can't get your buddies to leave the farmhouse. Otherwise, quite entertaining, and with awesomely crappy zombie music! smile_o.gif

nice little mission i guess , not challenging at all , it does however show your skills as a mission maker (his majesty's service was great as well) . i ended up just killing all my teamates to get on with the mission .

Great mission... we tried it on last Thursday's squadnight and we enjoyed it a lot. There's a bug at "first teleport" - only player gets on, rest have to walk a few clicks wink_o.gif

At the end we missed "you know what" because of a damage to the landrover, but it was fun :]

Guns - but they are horribly inaccurate.

rely nice mission

me and my buddy played it just for 4H and 28 min. Then we had to quit because it woulden't end. Seems like the camp trigger never worked. I crashed the jeep wheni went to get my buddy because he didn't teleport. Maybee that is what went wrong. So if you could fix this then you would have a 5 star mission.

Updated (v1.2). Check link above.