Sign in to follow this  
Ronin[NR]

Street Lights/Lamps

Hi All,

Happy new Year. I was wondering, are their any placeable streetlamps/lights in Arma? I've been searching, but I can't seem to find any, surely these can't have been left out? If they have, please could we have some placeable lights in the 505 english version please biggrin_o.gif

Or could somebody educate porr little me to the contary.

Thanks

xmas_o.gif

look for a thing called "editor upgrade" or "editor update" - i think somebody made this "editor update" for the ArmA, it's basically just a config addon which will make all(maybe not 100% all) objects to be available in the mission editor.

Thanks m8, but I'm running the editor update from Sick boys eu mod and still can't find. I dont think its in here, could be wrong.

look for a thing called "editor upgrade" or "editor update" - i think somebody made this "editor update" for the ArmA, it's basically just a config addon which will make all(maybe not 100% all) objects to be available in the mission editor.

Could you post a link to this please? I searched all over these forums when I saw your post but no luck. Thanks much

Could you post a link to this please? I searched all over these forums when I saw your post but no luck. Thanks much

I plugged "arma editor update" into google and it gave me what you want on the first link. icon_rolleyes.gifbiggrin_o.gif

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=arma+editor+update

Wait some weeks for MAPFACT is comming back wink_o.gif

Great to hear that smile_o.gif confirmed tho ?

Placable street lights would be awsome

Wait some weeks for MAPFACT is comming back  wink_o.gif

Looking forward to anything MAPFACT smile_o.gif

/KC

@ Jan. 02 2007,15:09)]Confirmed. wink_o.gif

Will it be Lester who does the light work? Love his AEF Reallights 2.0 in OFP...

/KC

@ Jan. 02 2007,15:09)]
Wait some weeks for MAPFACT is comming back wink_o.gif

Great to hear that smile_o.gif confirmed tho ?

Placable street lights would be awsome

Confirmed. wink_o.gif

Thats good to know. Really liked MapFact stuff for Ofp, only thing I disliked was the fact there was too much cool stuff to put in missions and found myself spending hours making realistic bases, from barracks to gas cans tounge2.gif