Sign in to follow this  
tasi

Army of the Czecho-Slovak republic

thx  smile_o.gif

No problém. I can make tutorial at texture for game in Cineme, but i have to little time.

More screens lt vz.34 - in game. actions attack at pz kpfw II

arma2008-05-2317-47-29-64.jpg

arma2008-05-2317-46-35-84.jpg

arma2008-05-2317-44-44-65.jpg

great work guys as always smile_o.gif

Hi petrtlach,

What is this heat's effect that I see on your first screenshot (as a troubled vision)? wow_o.gif

Is this due to an addon, or one of your scripts? I've never seen this effect in my game smile_o.gif

Anyway, congratulations on your excellent work notworthy.gifinlove.gif

FABfm.

Thanks. At this screen i donot have skripts.. this its in gmae, version 1.14. Efect for destroj track its selektions "damagehide" at model. Fire effects its normal ArmA fire effect  wink_o.gif . At screen its posprocesor an in seting grafic ArmA lightness and gama  correction ....

Momentarily i can make LT vz.35 (LTM35, PZ kpfw 35(t))..

1024x768.jpg

WALLPAPER BY BOLEC 1024 x 768 wink_o.gif

May 1938 - May 2008.. mobilization in 21.May 1938..

Is there any download links yet to the mod? I am very interested in it.

May 1938 - May 2008.. mobilization in 21.May 1938..

I was wondering the same thing when this post appeared. Did you guys release it somewhere on May 21st? I did a quick search but came up empty. I think I misunderstood what was meant in ".. mobilization in 21.May 1938..".

Released or not, the recent screen shots posted are beautiful. I can't begin to imagine the amount of time you guys have put into this Mod. By the looks of the screen shots in this thread, it's gotta be a tremendous amount.

I'm definitely a fan of your work and I'm excited to see this in game.

Manzilla:

What you have problem? I can, that i speak bad EN, but I am czech and in schol i learn german and rusian smile_o.gif ....

Landdon:

Download? Why, I will not publish bad work. I make mod for ArmA from November 2007, news models, texture ..etc.. halfyear at mod to download its too little. Use team its too little... smile_o.gif ..

Today we are open new use forum, old forum haven probleme with spam.

NEW FORUM

Manzilla:

What you have problem? I can, that i speak bad EN, but I am czech and in schol i  learn german and rusian  smile_o.gif ....

I don't have any problems. I was confused what you meant by "May 1938 - May 2008.. mobilization in 21.May 1938.. ". For some reason I thought it might be a hint something was released.

I can understand your English, I just was confused by that statement.

Keep up the great work, and my apologies for my confusion. biggrin_o.gif

Sorry, I was confused. I was just wondering if part of it was released or not. No problem here.

Some new screens guys !

Oa vz.27 WiP

oavz27_ofp.jpg

R-1 (AH-IV R) (WiP)

AHIV.jpg

Also we were missing our own Island in OFP, hopefully in ArmA we wont

tounge2.gif

(WiP)

Pic1

Pic2

Pic3

Pic4

Destroyed Bunker

Pic1

Pic2

Pic3

Pic4

I think it's great you are putting a lot of work into the destroyed bunker model. But I think that the steel rods look too neat and straight, they need to be more bent and twisted.

Maybe too much of the bunker is missing and it looks strange without rubble/bits of concrete which have been blown out of the bunker

How did this thread escape me. There are some excellent models on show in here. Superb work guys. Are there any beta images of the german soldiers.

That bunker looks very imposing, awsome work. thumbs-up.gif

Destroyed Bunker

Pic1

Pic2

Pic3

Pic4

I think it's great you are putting a lot of work into the destroyed bunker model. But I think that the steel rods look too neat and straight, they need to be more bent and twisted.

Maybe too much of the bunker is missing and it looks strange without rubble/bits of concrete which have been blown out of the bunker

Yes i thik the same way. But ather thean theat fantastic work. Any chance of maybe late war (WW2) tanks and stuf in u addon. Maybe juste as a bonus. I hope u will finish the mod soon. There is a big leck of WW2 stuf in arma. Keep up the fantastic job just like r u doing notworthy.gif

Beautiful model! Is this the only specification it will be available in?

Beautiful pic:B534 in 3.serie

really looking forward to playing with some early ww2 equipment.

XxEnigmAxX:

B534 take much Country in end WWII in battle units. In 1950 in training units. B534 have too one last down shot with biplane in WWII (in year 1944). B534 had classification as best WWII biplane.

smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif In Year 1937 vere B534 II. best plane at word (on Me-109)..In year 1938 would France this plane buy..