Sign in to follow this  
ktos

T-72 & BMP from caucasus crisis

Where can I get unfinished tanks and APC from Caucasus Crisis? (I think about  this, this and this)

You cant, they were 'given' to the ORCS team to finnish, since then they have released their own BMP and T72 packs.

The BMP became the ORCS BMP, google it to find it. The T-72 became the RHS & SFM T-72, which was released about a month ago. Search this forum for the T-72.

OK, and what about BMP-2? It will be release?

No mention of it, I's say ORCS will release it considering they released the BMP-1, but I havent heard any word on it.

The way I read a mounth back or so on the Flashpoint.ru formus, ORCS have ceased Addon work on OFP.

Ofcourse you can head to the English section of the Flashpoint.ru forums and ask them for yourself.

The way I read a mounth back or so on the Flashpoint.ru formus, ORCS have ceased Addon work on OFP.

Ofcourse you can head to the English section of the Flashpoint.ru forums and ask them for yourself.

I hope this not to be true. But back to subject, when ORCS released their first BMP pack the config file included weapons and ammo for a 20mm cannon which a BMP-2 is armed with, I found this strange since there was no BMP-2 in the original pack, Maybe its a sign that they are working on a BMP-2 along with the BMP-1.

Perhaps. Then again work might've ceased or been handed over to SFM to complete.

crazy_o.gif

Whats with you people and your questions?

Obviously you know how to search OFP.Info. Theres tons of released addons there but you want stuff that never came out from 3 years ago?  icon_rolleyes.gif

Whats up with your negative attitude terror. Weren't these forums set up to let people ask questions about anything in OFP

My reason for my neg attitude was already stated in my post.

That, and all the wack posts coming from new people who reg'd in "'06" in the last while contribute to it too.

Hows that?

I agree with Ch_123. VIT's BMP-3's in the APC pack (that entire pack that comes with BTR-80's, crew served weapons, and awesome Russian and Rebel soldiers) are absolutely outstanding and come in many different variants. If I remember correctly I think BMD-3's are in there also. The pack is kinda like a mini-mod almost. Its still one of my all-time favorite Russian addon packs.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

@Big-Rooney: The ORCS message (If I remember correctly)

was that it is now irrelevant to make addons for OFP, because of ArmA. So I guess they'll be back in ArmA.

Dang, so no ERA equipped BMP-3 and such, I've seen Vladmir's unreleased pack, the released .6 Beta, and Mailman's .7, but I was hoping that one woulda been released...

They (ORCS) should release unfinished BMP-2. It's better than nothing.

Maybe they're working on it for ArmA? I'd say that would be most likely whats happening.

It is not complex to track one style of work in models and textures, such as  Shilka, Urals, ORCS BMP and RHS T72. 80% works are made by Manfred (spetsnaz mod).

80% works are made by Manfred (spetsnaz mod).

I had thought as much smile_o.gif What stuff is spetsnaz mod making for ArmA? Still working on that Russian island?

Quote[/b] ]Dang, so no ERA equipped BMP-3 and such, I've seen Vladmir's unreleased pack, the released .6 Beta, and Mailman's .7, but I was hoping that one woulda been released...

Vladimir's BMP-3 is released. In this pack there's BMP-3 with ERA.

Quote[/b] ]Dang, so no ERA equipped BMP-3 and such, I've seen Vladmir's unreleased pack, the released .6 Beta, and Mailman's .7, but I was hoping that one woulda been released...

Vladimir's BMP-3 is released. In this pack there's BMP-3 with ERA.

A better BMP-3 is vits BMP-3. The pack includes BMp-3 ERA, BTR-80s and bmd's it can be found here. I not sure if this is the latest version.

Vit APC Pack

I think Vit's pack is better than Vladimir pack too, but I use both packs.