Sign in to follow this  
feersum.endjinn

Finnish Defence Forces Mod

Crap, this looks good sad_o.gif And I have to wait untill february before I can even begin to play ArmA sad_o.gifsad_o.gif

But this looks so damn good it sure is worth waiting for!!! Keep it up! Nice to see the new digital camouflage uniforms. That cammo is one of the most effective I've seen untill now.

I am just crazy if this come even in next year to arma as big as in OFP FDF-mod 1.4. rofl.gif

Looking really sharp guys, I am really impressed with those textures! wow_o.gif

If I'm not mistaken, the FDF replaced all of thier Mi-8's with NH-90's, so I see no reason to reskin them at all... If I am wrong, then please, go ahead wink_o.gif

Mi-8:s fly still because NH-90 are late. Manufacturer is paying big penalties for that. huh.gif

And also there's a big shortage of qualified pilots for NH-90. I bet the Mi-8s will still fly around for at least few years wink_o.gif.

Please make sure the Ranger UAV and control station come out again in FDF! I can't tell you how much fun it was to fight with UAV sensors over the enemy!

But, could you make the altitude adjustable on a slider scale or something to get away from enemy fire?

FDF Rocks! So does FWatch!

Scribe308

And also there's a big shortage of qualified pilots for NH-90. I bet the Mi-8s will still fly around for at least few years wink_o.gif.

Not as big as shortage of flight capable NH-90s tounge2.gif

Very nice !

Guess what server is going to play FDF for the next umm... 5 years again biggrin_o.gif

Keep it up !

Oh damn... Seems that i need to buy ArmA after all. banghead.gif

If M/62 combat-outfit (clothes, combat-belt, helmet etc.) are modelled i'm in love.

If M/62 combat-outfit (clothes, combat-belt, helmet etc.) are modelled i'm in love.

Well M/62 is sort of essential stuff, so it will be in sooner or later. inlove.gif

@ Dec. 21 2006,20:27)]

Well M/62 is sort of essential stuff, so it will be in sooner or later. inlove.gif

inlove.gifinlove.gifinlove.gif

Just hour ago i were playing FDF again... Took over one town in Eastborder-map from modern US forces. Suomi SMGs, Ukko-Pekkas and Emmas in hands of determed reservists saved the day. inlove.gifinlove.gifinlove.gif

Yeah and T-72's. That would be awesome thumbs-up.gif

I thought all T-72s are replaced by Leopard 2A4s? huh.gif

FDF mod 1.4 includes almost all of the most important FDF equipment from 1939 to about 2004, which allows you to create a huge range of scenarios, not just modern and near-future settings. I would be happy if this would be the case for the new FDF mod too.

Why are you quoting me, lol? tounge2.gif

Yay, good point about the T-72 and the old fighters... so, will the NH-90 be introduced now or maybe later, then? To keep it, as mentioned, realistic... wink_o.gif

Why are you quoting me, lol? tounge2.gif

Yay, good point about the T-72 and the old fighters... so, will the NH-90 be introduced now or maybe later, then? To keep it, as mentioned, realistic... wink_o.gif

I hope they will introduce it ASAp, I lurv the NH-90 smile_o.gif

Yeah and T-72's. That would be awesome  thumbs-up.gif

I thought all T-72s are replaced by Leopard 2A4s? huh.gif

FDF mod 1.4 includes almost all of the most important FDF equipment from 1939 to about 2004, which allows you to create a huge range of scenarios, not just modern and near-future settings. I would be happy if this would be the case for the new FDF mod too.

Whaddayamean 1939? Im still waiting for my 1918 civil war units and some cudgel rebellion action. tounge2.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong. Seems like the fdfmod team needs fresh blood to get fdfmod to arma in some day?

Is anyone else bothered about lack of markers in Arma? I believe Nato marker pack (that's what fdf has been using after 98' ) and domestical markers (prior 98' ) would be really useful.

One problem that has been bothering me is how we can define new calibers to arma? I tried making RK54 (ak47) but couldn't get it working.  banghead.gif

To my knowledge fdfmod should have material copyrighted to them and not for third party. Besides there is small diffrences between our nato markers and std. markers so I suspect you would need to change them (tractor forces you know?) and make some new markers.