Sign in to follow this  
The-Pain

V.I.R.U.S.

I think you misunderstood me. It's the color that makes me think it looks like a toy gun. I think this kind of color would be good (photoshopped).

mp5kwc8.jpg

Ah ok... I really missunderstood you sry...! smile_o.gif Yea... This looks really better... I try to fix it....

Any suggestions about other weapons in VIRUS? smile_o.gif

A M21... Based on the original BIS M21 model but modified...

virus0039ua9.jpg

virus0040ka0.jpg

Sure here a brighter pic without the arma-filter hdr... I changed the barrel, the scope and the stock a bit... the camo is just a placeholder atm... BTW: Someone told me there is soemthign wrong with the scope but he didn't remember what... Do you find a mistake???

virus0041qo1.jpg

And the XM8 (M8) Screenshots... If grazyboy allows I will change the textures into a tan-version... BTW: It's his model and textures, this tiem i just added the Ironsight and corrected some issues...

virus0042gt9.jpg

virus0043es5.jpg

this mod is looking impressive, nice M21 smile_o.gif

Thanks all...

Here are the new textures...

sneaky black with a plastic relief...

Working on a 3d Ironsight atm... 3d ironsight for a sniper wink_o.gif

sniperhighez6.jpg

sniperhigh2qi1.jpg

Infact of the 3d ironsight... ( i finished it) you can use it as a assault-rifle, too.. you can move your eye closer and zoom up to 24x and without you can see it like a red dot sight atm...

I will simply add the m24 scope... but the 3d ironsight remains of course... that's more realistic than a 2d optic view

nope its not more realistic, can u use the mildots in the 3d optics? Nope. Is only the scope zoomed? Nope, everything else around is also larger? Thats not realistic my friend.

I can you tell what is more realistic... you can move your eye away from the scope... one point that is more realistic... tounge2.gif anyway i will keep it as i said... i will pick up a screen of this...

I can you tell what is more realistic... you can move your eye away from the scope... one point that is more realistic... tounge2.gif anyway i will keep it as i said... i will pick up a screen of this...

Pick up a screen to demonstrate it.

Here it is... First without zoom... Second with full zoom... It makes the game much easier with this function... Surely soem thing aren't that realistic... you metioned it... but it is more realitic that you can move your eye closer and away...

Yep is the old BIS model... As i said in my previous post...

sniperscope1hs1.jpg

sniperscope2zk7.jpg

Yep is the old BIS model... As i said in my previous post...

Sorry, have overread it inlove.gif

Anyway... nice work, although the scope could be a little bit rounder smile_o.gif

About the scope^^ Yeah SWAT... I also thought i could rework it^^ rofl.gif Just a test if it works tounge2.gif

Thanks for all this new info. Its looking very good already.

Looking forward to your next update wink_o.gif

looks not bad, but make the crosshair smaller, this way you cant see a soldier thats +700m away

Roger that Al Simmons!

I got th first PROMO Trailer for you! 2:40 min! Hosted by Armaholic.com! wink_o.gif Thanks guys! smile_o.gif

I hope you enjoy and I get a bit feedback about this!

DOWNLOAD HIGH-RES TRAILER (76MB)

Don't forget to check out our Web... There are the other vids stored! wink_o.gif

Nice Trailer. sled wink_o.gif When cames another one? biggrin_o.gif

Well let's see^^

I updated our Web with a little, but important poll... Would be great if you guys give us your opinion! smile_o.gif You can find the poll in the right upper corner!

click here to reach the poll!

EDIT: Users of the Internet Explorer will notice a background -music now! wink_o.gif Please turn off the bass before entering the page! whistle.gif