Sign in to follow this  
bionic

Flecktarn Units v1.0 (WIP)

Posting this in case bionic got caught up in his last minute shopping..

Bionic once again updated his BW Unit pack.

The current version is final, maybe some more changes can be expected as soon as the modding tools get released.

Changes in this version:

- added retextured pilot´s

- both .pbo´s (Flecktarn & Tropentarn) put in one .rar

<a href="http://armed-assault.de/downloads/bw-fleck-tropentarn-units-103.html#download" target="_blank">Download:

BW Fleck/& Tropentarn Units 1.03</a>

@armed-assault.de

Merry Christmas xmas_o.gif

Armaholic.com have updated the download pages for the BW units as well.

Download the pack from here.

Cant wait to see them in the mission I am currently working on!!

Thanks for all the great work Bionic notworthy.gif

Armaholic.com have updated the download pages for the BW units as well.

Download the pack from here.

Cant wait to see them in the mission I am currently working on!!

Thanks for all the great work Bionic notworthy.gif

No thank you for yout great support biggrin_o.gif

Oh and when your mission is finished let me know it.

greets

Oh and when your mission is finished let me know it.

Got a mission in the making aswell, for MP though. Gonna be SP compatible too but it´ll be hard.

Releasing it maybe today, all it still needs is a chopper landing for extraction (hopefully "name [land]" will do but you never know) and a last test on our server.

I like the darker one. Actually there are two "kinds". Whenever you get a new battledress they look way darker than many photos show. I just got a new one, because my old was burned on a few places, because shells burned my dress on a few spaces while we had a G36 exercise. So I requested a new dress and I was wondering myself why it's so dark.

Of course, if you were in the woods with it 5-6 times and washed it regularly they look brighter.

But If you ever worn a dress you may notice there are two sorts of the Woodland Flecktarn. The inside of the shirt is light-green and the new ones have the inside dark-green, noticed that on a new one's shirt.

But I really like this, just downloading it =)

in those second group of pictures, i see the leopard 2a6 tank? is that in this addon?

Bundeswehr Flecktarn & Tropentarn v1.03 Final

Okay since there are no tools available at the moment the v1.03 will be the current Finalversion.

In this Final some minor problems on all texturs are fixed also the Flecktarn Units have now the same Bodyarmor as the Topentarn Units. And last but not least the pilots got their brand new Uniforms.

The .rar contains both Addons (Flecktarn & Tropentarn) so you only need to download 1 File.

**Imgs removed by mod**

Mirror @ Armed-Assault.de v1.03 Final:

Link

Mirror @ Armaholic.com v1.03 Final:

Link

MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR xmas_o.gif

Good Morning,

This Has To Be One Of The Most Awsome Addons. I've installed the pbos like you said but only get the woodland Flecktarn units. How do I get the Desert Flecktarn units? If possible both to show up in editor together? They refuse to show up in editor together. Only the woodland ones show up. I istalled the PBOs exactly like your instructions said. Please Help. I Love this Addon. Awsome Awsome and Awsome job on them.  banghead.gif

This looks like a good mod with well done flecktarn. But shouldn't the patch on the uniform say Deutschland instead of Germany? Don't mean to be nit picking but it would be more realistic if it said that.

This looks like a good mod with well done flecktarn. But shouldn't the patch on the uniform say Deutschland instead of Germany? Don't mean to be nit picking but it would be more realistic if it said that.

lol, i never even noticed that rofl.gif

I´d say it´s a minor detail that doesn´t need fixing. But who knows, maybe ViconX has some surprises planned already.

@Tic-Tac: better be well-informed whistle.gif

bundeswehr_400q.jpg

0409x31.jpg

"Germany" is the right word because its international well known and spoken term.

2002 Fallschirmjäger BTL 261 Pumakompanie in Astan

afg61jb7.jpg

Germany biggrin_o.gif

amb0015mn9.jpg

New IDZ arrives in Astan

123rr6.jpg

Quote[/b] ]Is that a weight bracelet on his right wrist?

Kampfsäue

Thought the same wow_o.gif

I guess I thought wrong. Next time I will look into something like this before saying it.

But who knows, maybe ViconX has some surprises planned already.

At the moment i think about releasing a Pumakompanie birthday-party Addon biggrin_o.gif

25536840dw8.jpg

Mmmh don´t know maybe i will update the Addon but before Patch 1.08 i don´t touch one of the files. Let´s see what the future will bring to us.

Okay v.1.04 ready for download info and download Link can be found here: Link

Mirrors are welcome thumbs-up.gif

ge2rp5.jpg

p1k.jpg

p3k.jpg

I am play with the new 1.04 of the Units ...

and only the new KSK Units has blood textures all other not